This museum, taking its cue from the Boston Museum for Children, designed its workshops very specifically. Through play and interaction, children were to gain a sense of self-reflection and self-insight. And the museum cannot do this without parent participation! As such, every workshop here become a parent-child bonding session with improvements in communication. All the workshops are developed based on intense studies of child psychology. Check the museum website for upcoming events!
Children's Museum Travel Tips
- No internet payments or cards. Cash only.
- Workshop registration on arrival.
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Children's Museum
- Ixelles residents: €6,80
- Free for under 6.
- Groups: EUR 6 per child, and one free adult for every 5 kids.
Children's Museum Hours
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Closed Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Monday to Sunday from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- July: Monday to Friday only: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. Closed saturday and Sunday.
How to Reach Children's Museum
- Trams 93, 94 stop Abbaye
- Trams 7, 94 stop Cambre-etoile
- Bus 107 stop Buyl
- Bus 71, 107, N09 stop Geo Bernier
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.03% of people who visit Brussels include Children's Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Children's Museum visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Children's Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Children's Museum
People normally also visit Ixelles Ponds while planning their trip to Children's Museum.