Church Of Notre-dame Du Finistere12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue Neuve 76, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +32-22175252
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
An elegant Gothic church completed in 1730, it stands out in a relatively unremarkable neighborhood. The first chapel here was destroyed by invading forces. The one you see today is the third church on the site, a beautiful and curvaceous Renaissance and Brabant Baroque building. Look for the following highlights inside:
- Chapel of Our Lady of Good Success: a miraculous statue of the Virgin.
- Three white marble altars.
- A huge 1758 pulpit with a great wooden canopy.
- Various artworks from the 16th to 18th centuries.
- Tall columns rising into an airy and bright nave.
- Bright stained glass windows.
- A magnificent and regal looking organ.
- stucco decorations by François Antoine Per.
How to Reach Church Of Notre-dame Du Finistere
- Buses 29, 66, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13. N16 stop De Brouckere.
- Subway 1, 5 stop De Brouckere.
- Buses 29, 66, 71, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18 stop Arenberg.
- Subway 2, 6, stop Rogier.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.12% of people who visit Brussels include Church Of Notre-dame Du Finistere in their plan
95% of people start their Church Of Notre-dame Du Finistere visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of Notre-dame Du Finistere
95% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Church Of Notre-dame Du Finistere