This is a gorgeous enclave which houses quite a few museums and has seen and grown through the times and tides of time. It has seen many revolutions and grown through it to develop into a full fledged space, which has buildings that are miniature scoops of history like the Royal Military in the northern half of the campus. The southern half of the campus consists of Cinquantenaire Museum and the AutoWorld Museum. The park also has the Temple of Human Passions in the north western corner of the park, which also houses the remains of the Great Mosque of Brussels. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 2 days.
Cinquantenaire Travel Tips
- As the enclave has numerous attractions, timings and prices for them vary.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cinquantenaire
- For prices of other museum and attractions please refer official website.
- Entry to enclave is free.
Cinquantenaire Museum admission prices:
- Adults: 8 Euro
- Young adults(19-25), senior citizens(65+) and groups(min. 15): 6 Euro
- Children (4-18): 2 Euro
- Children (below 4): Free
- Enclave is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- For timings of other museums and attractions please refer official website.
Cinquantenaire Museum timings:
- Tuesday – Friday: 9:30 am – 5 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Museum closed on Mondays, January 1, May 1, November 11 and December 25.
- Ticket Office closes at 4 pm.
- On 24 and 31 December, museum closes at 2 pm.
How to Reach Cinquantenaire
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.81% of people who visit Brussels include Cinquantenaire in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
40.46% of people start their Cinquantenaire visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cinquantenaire
81.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cinquantenaire