About Cinquantenaire, Brussels
Cinquantenaire, Brussels - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 8.1K times in trip plans
Museum, Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a gorgeous enclave which houses quite a few museums and has seen and grown through the times and tides of time. It has seen many revolutions and grown through it to develop into a full fledged space, which has buildings that are miniature scoops of history like the Royal Military in the northern half of the campus. The southern half of the campus consists of Cinquantenaire Museum and the AutoWorld Museum. The park also has the Temple of Human Passions in the north western corner of the park, which also houses the remains of the Great Mosque of Brussels.
- As the enclave has numerous attractions, timings and prices for them vary.
Cinquantenaire Ticket Prices
- For prices of other museum and attractions please refer official website.
- Entry to enclave is free.
Cinquantenaire Museum admission prices:
- Adults: 8 Euro
- Young adults(19-25), senior citizens(65+) and groups(min. 15): 6 Euro
- Children (4-18): 2 Euro
- Children (below 4): Free
Cinquantenaire Opening and Closing Hours
- Enclave is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- For timings of other museums and attractions please refer official website.
Cinquantenaire Museum timings:
- Tuesday – Friday: 9:30 am – 5 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Museum closed on Mondays, January 1, May 1, November 11 and December 25.
- Ticket Office closes at 4 pm.
- On 24 and 31 December, museum closes at 2 pm.
How To reach Cinquantenaire by Public Transport
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cinquantenaire, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
A must see if you visit Brussels. There are multiple museums (Art, history, military, auto) to visit and the architecture is impressive and on a grand scale. The arch celebrates Belgiums founding in 1930. The park has lots of greenery and the landscaping is a sight to be seen. Lots of old and large trees. There are more parks and places to visit close by. Get out of the center and head over here.
A very nice public park at the Eastern Edge of the Brussels city core. It has a nice architecture masterpiece flanking the park main entrance as well. Good for selfies or enjoying urban garden arrangements and plannings.
Great place to relax. Beautiful architecture, Museum, park, fountain and big car park available. Also in summer time it's very popular for markets. Somethings going on almost every weekend.
A very nice park to visit any time of the year, easily combine with a visit to the museum of military history.
One of the best parks in Brussels. Spacious, open, safe. Great for walking, sports and tanning on the grass. Small cafe in the summer. Parking is possible.
- Nearby Attractions
- Musees Royaux D'art Et D'histoire
- Museum Of Ixelles
- Avenue Louise
- Rue Neuve
- Porte De Hal
- Rouge Cloitre Abbey And Park
- Villa Empain
- Tram Museum
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels