Coudenberg And Belvue MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Place des Palais 7, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25004554
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
The Duchy of Brabant was ruled from the palace atop this hill for over 700 years between the 11th and 18th centuries. In 1731 a fire razed the palace to the ground. The remnants of the old palace, such as the cellars and the warehouse and the foundations, have been carefully excavated out and can now be visited from the BelVUE museum, built on top of the ruins. The Museum on the other hand covers Belgian history and its 12 major periods from the Belgian Revolution to post WWII. Most of the material is covered in document, photographs and film, cleverly presented in chronological order over three floors.
Coudenberg And Belvue Museum Travel Tips
- Check out the restaurant Green Kitchen, which has discounts for visitors.
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Coudenberg And Belvue Museum
- Adults: EUR 7
- Seniors, groups of 15+: EUR 6
- 18-25 years old, unemployed, disabled: EUR 5
- Under 18, Teachers, Brussels Card: Free
Seniors, groups of 15+: EUR 1018-25, unemployed, disabled: EUR 8Under 18, Teachers, Brussels Card: Free
How to Reach Coudenberg And Belvue Museum
- Trams 92, 93; Buses 38, 71, N04, N05, N06, No9, N10, N11, N12 stop Koning/Royale
- Subway 2, 6 stop Trone
- Subway 1, 5 stop Gare Centrale
- Buses 54, 71, N11 stop Ducale
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.51% of people who visit Brussels include Coudenberg And Belvue Museum in their plan
25% of people start their Coudenberg And Belvue Museum visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Coudenberg And Belvue Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coudenberg And Belvue Museum