Delirium Cafe5116 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Impasse de la Fidélité 4A, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25144434
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Adults
Flaunting a wide range of more than 2500 diverse brands and having an entry in the guiness book of world records for the same, Delirium cafe is one of its kind bars that you must visit when you are in Brussels. The cafe offers beer variety from over 60 countries and not to forget the locally brewed Belgian beer.
Try the unusual beer flavors like chocolate, banana, the Coconut, spices, peppers and gingerbread. Nevertheless, the all time favorites like famous Belgian abbeys and strong dark beers are always available.
Definitely a place for beer enthusiasts, visit this place and you might turn into one too, if you aren’t already!
Delirium Cafe Travel Tips
- Look out for the old advertising glasses, plates and trays that are displayed as collectibles.
- Catch up with the in-house jam sessions on Thursday evenings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Delirium Cafe
- Free entry.
- Prices depend on purchase.
- Entry fee for some special events may apply. Check official website before planning a visit.
How to Reach Delirium Cafe
- By Bus: Arenberg bus station is a short walk away.
- By Subway: Subways 1 and 5 stop at De Brouckere subway station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.02% of people who visit Brussels include Delirium Cafe in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
78.46% of people start their Delirium Cafe visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Delirium Cafe
83.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Delirium Cafe