Editions Jacques Brel, Brussels
About Editions Jacques Brel, Brussels
Editions Jacques Brel, Brussels - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Place de la Vieille Halle aux Bles 11, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
Added 50 times in trip plans
Museum, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A Chansonnier is a singer songwriter who performs with only his guitar. Jacques Brel was one, starting out in Belgium, finding fame in Paris. He sang much of home country. This tiny museum set up by his daughter focuses on his life, his music, and his relationship with Belgium. The five rooms of the museum explore the man’s wit and passion and pride. You will find interviews, songs and testimonies of people who knew him. The museum also provides an audio-guide for a tour of Belgium itself, retracing the footsteps of the singer.
Editions Jacques Brel Information
- Morning tours possible by appointment.
Editions Jacques Brel Ticket Prices
- Students and Seniors: 5 €
- Check website for prices of guided tour of the city.
Editions Jacques Brel Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry at 5:30pm.
- Check website for times of guided tour of the city.
How To reach Editions Jacques Brel by Public Transport
- Buses 48, 95 stop Parlement Bruxellois
- Buses 46, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16 stop Anneessens
- Trams 3, 4 32 stop Anneessens
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Editions Jacques Brel, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
Mooie plaats maar niet echt veel over J. Veel zelf te zien ...
Magnifique endroit qui nous apprend beaucoup sur la vie de ce chanteur d'exception
Magique ! On entre dans le monde de Jacques, on s'y reconnaît, il est là. ..
Pour les amateurs de Brel ..pèlerinage souvenir toujours émouvant.
- Nearby Attractions
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels
- European Commission
- Youth Hostel Luxembourg City
- City Center Apartments
- Parking Grand Place (992)
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels