Editions Jacques BrelCurrently Closed
- Address: Place de la Vieille Halle aux Bles 11, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25111020
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Editions Jacques Brel - Review
A Chansonnier is a singer songwriter who performs with only his guitar. Jacques Brel was one, starting out in Belgium, finding fame in Paris. He sang much of home country. This tiny museum set up by his daughter focuses on his life, his music, and his relationship with Belgium. The five rooms of the museum explore the man’s wit and passion and pride. You will find interviews, songs and testimonies of people who knew him. The museum also provides an audio-guide for a tour of Belgium itself, retracing the footsteps of the singer.
Editions Jacques Brel Information
- Morning tours possible by appointment.
Editions Jacques Brel Ticket Prices
- Students and Seniors: 5 €
- Check website for prices of guided tour of the city.
Editions Jacques Brel Hours
- Last entry at 5:30pm.
- Check website for times of guided tour of the city.
How To reach Editions Jacques Brel by Public Transport
- Buses 48, 95 stop Parlement Bruxellois
- Buses 46, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16 stop Anneessens
- Trams 3, 4 32 stop Anneessens
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Editions Jacques Brel, Brussels Reviews
It is under Renovation and closed right now, but definitely an interesting place
L'accès à tous ces documents est passionnant mais le prix peut paraître excessif. Mais l'univers du Grand Jacques n'a pas de prix. Merci aux deux jeunes filles présentes pour leur accueil.
Lieu extraordinaire où l'on peut retrouver le Grand Jacques. Je n'ai malheureusement pas pu y rester longtemps à mo grand regret. Un grand merci à France ainsi qu'aux personnes qui l'entourent . L'accueil y est excellent.