Editions Jacques Brel2 Votes Currently Open
A Chansonnier is a singer songwriter who performs with only his guitar. Jacques Brel was one, starting out in Belgium, finding fame in Paris. He sang much of home country. This tiny museum set up by his daughter focuses on his life, his music, and his relationship with Belgium. The five rooms of the museum explore the man’s wit and passion and pride. You will find interviews, songs and testimonies of people who knew him. The museum also provides an audio-guide for a tour of Belgium itself, retracing the footsteps of the singer.
Editions Jacques Brel Travel Tips
- Morning tours possible by appointment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Editions Jacques Brel
- Students and Seniors: 5 €
- Check website for prices of guided tour of the city.
Editions Jacques Brel Hours
- Last entry at 5:30pm.
- Check website for times of guided tour of the city.
How to Reach Editions Jacques Brel
- Buses 48, 95 stop Parlement Bruxellois
- Buses 46, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16 stop Anneessens
- Trams 3, 4 32 stop Anneessens
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.