Editions Jacques BrelCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
A Chansonnier is a singer songwriter who performs with only his guitar. Jacques Brel was one, starting out in Belgium, finding fame in Paris. He sang much of home country. This tiny museum set up by his daughter focuses on his life, his music, and his relationship with Belgium. The five rooms of the museum explore the man’s wit and passion and pride. You will find interviews, songs and testimonies of people who knew him. The museum also provides an audio-guide for a tour of Belgium itself, retracing the footsteps of the singer.
- Morning tours possible by appointment.
- Students and Seniors: 5 €
- Check website for prices of guided tour of the city.
- Last entry at 5:30pm.
- Check website for times of guided tour of the city.
- Buses 48, 95 stop Parlement Bruxellois
- Buses 46, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16 stop Anneessens
- Trams 3, 4 32 stop Anneessens
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
It is under Renovation and closed right now, but definitely an interesting place
L'accès à tous ces documents est passionnant mais le prix peut paraître excessif. Mais l'univers du Grand Jacques n'a pas de prix. Merci aux deux jeunes filles présentes pour leur accueil.