Events and Festivals in Brussels
- Tomorrowland (July): One of the biggest electronic music festivals in the world, Tomorrowland attracts almost 150,000 visitors to the city every year. The venue offers a surreal dream world theme with exciting activities and musical performances by some of the best DJ’s in the world.
- Brussels Jazz marathon (May): The Brussels Jazz Festival is a spectacular event that celebrates the smoothness and the uniqueness of Jazz music. The event showcases over 700 artists performing in over 200 concerts in both outdoor and indoor venues all over the city.
- Brussels Summer Festival (August): The Brussels summer festival is the biggest and the most vibrant of all annual festivals that take place in the city. The 10-day festival showcases international artists such as the The Ting Tings, Basement Jaxx, Therapy, Charlie Winston and a varied selection of national entertainers.
- Brussels Book Fair (February): The event caters to the cravings of bookworms all across the world. The event showcases 1,100 publishers displaying their newest and top selling collections at the fair. The event is also host to famous authors who attend this event to autograph their collections. Other attractions in the event include debates, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival (March): The film festival is a major attraction among locals and tourists and especially cater to the people who love watching creepy, horror films. The festivals l give you a once in a lifetime chance of viewing the year's best and scariest horror films. There are multiple screenings of horror films held at movie theatres all across the city.
- Brussels Christmas Market (December): With the arrival of the winter festive season, Brussels organises one of the most vibrant and famous Christmas markets in the city. The exciting market boasts festive stalls selling festive, antique and new products and entertainers like jugglers and musicians, that makes the Christmas market a perfect attraction that is best experienced with your loved ones and family.
Trip plans for Brussels
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Brussels
Brussels Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Brussels
Save 11%Amsterdam Day Trip from Brussels330 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover the best of Holland on this full-day trip to Amsterdam from Brussels. Holland is only a stone's throw away from Belg...
Save 10%Brussels Half-Day City Tour409 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Choose between a morning or afternoon guided coach tour and get better acquainted with Brussels. See the world-famous market ...
Save 11%Ghent and Bruges Day Trip from Brussels1917 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Discover medieval history and Belgian mystery on this Ghent and Bruges day trip from Brussels. Explore the historic, UNESCO-l...
Save 7%Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop522 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Explore Brussels on a 4-hour guided walking tour with a twist as you following the trail of the citys top chocolate shops. Yo...