Events and Festivals in Brussels, Belgium
Events and Festivals in Brussels
- Tomorrowland (July): One of the biggest electronic music festivals in the world, Tomorrowland attracts almost 150,000 visitors to the city every year. The venue offers a surreal dream world theme with exciting activities and musical performances by some of the best DJ’s in the world.
- Brussels Jazz marathon (May): The Brussels Jazz Festival is a spectacular event that celebrates the smoothness and the uniqueness of Jazz music. The event showcases over 700 artists performing in over 200 concerts in both outdoor and indoor venues all over the city.
- Brussels Summer Festival (August): The Brussels summer festival is the biggest and the most vibrant of all annual festivals that take place in the city. The 10-day festival showcases international artists such as the The Ting Tings, Basement Jaxx, Therapy, Charlie Winston and a varied selection of national entertainers.
- Brussels Book Fair (February): The event caters to the cravings of bookworms all across the world. The event showcases 1,100 publishers displaying their newest and top selling collections at the fair. The event is also host to famous authors who attend this event to autograph their collections. Other attractions in the event include debates, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival (March): The film festival is a major attraction among locals and tourists and especially cater to the people who love watching creepy, horror films. The festivals l give you a once in a lifetime chance of viewing the year's best and scariest horror films. There are multiple screenings of horror films held at movie theatres all across the city.
- Brussels Christmas Market (December): With the arrival of the winter festive season, Brussels organises one of the most vibrant and famous Christmas markets in the city. The exciting market boasts festive stalls selling festive, antique and new products and entertainers like jugglers and musicians, that makes the Christmas market a perfect attraction that is best experienced with your loved ones and family.
Trip plans for Brussels
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Brussels Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Brussels
Save 11%Amsterdam Day Trip from Brussels 335 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover the best of Holland on this full-day trip to Amsterdam from Brussels. Holland is only a stone's throw away from Belg...
Save 10%Brussels Half-Day City Tour 402 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Choose between a morning or afternoon guided coach tour and get better acquainted with Brussels. See the world-famous market ...
Pompeii: The Immortal City Exhibition Entrance Ticket New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Visit this exclusive exhibition to learn more about the immortal city of Pompeii. Conceived by the Galileo Museum of Florence...Book Now
Save 8%Wifi everywhere in Brussels New on TripHobo
Enjoy unlimited internet everywhere in Belgium with 4G-LTE Pocket WiFi. Stay connected anytime and avoid data roaming ch...
- Events & Festivals in Drogenbos
- Events & Festivals in Linkebeek
- Events & Festivals in Alsemberg
- Events & Festivals in Sint-genesius-rode
- Events & Festivals in Braine Lalleud
- Events & Festivals in Boom
- Events & Festivals in Vieux-genappe
- Events & Festivals in Wilink Uccle
- Events & Festivals in Saint-symphorien
- Events & Festivals in Antwerp
- Events & Festivals in Ghent
- Events & Festivals in Bruges
- Events & Festivals in Sint-martens-lierde
- Events & Festivals in Assesse
- Events & Festivals in Martelange
- Events & Festivals in Aalbeke
- Events & Festivals in Sterrebeek
- Events & Festivals in Smeerebbe-vloerzegem
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Prague
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Events & Festivals in Miami