Great Mosque Of BrusselsCurrently Closed
- Address: Parc du Cinquantenaire 14, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-27352173
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Family And Kids, Architecture
Bears in 1879 this is the oldest mosque in the city. This is also the center of Islamic culture in Belgium.The mosque has a school for the purpose of Raising awareness Islamic faith and also lessons on Arabic. The architecture of the building is Arabic, designed by famous architect Ernest Van Humbeek. The construction of the mosque was funded by Saudi Arabia.
How to Reach Great Mosque Of Brussels
- Subway 1 and 5; Bus 36 stop Schuman
- Tram 81; Buses 22, 27, 61, 80, N06 stop Merode
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.