Horta Museum, Brussels
About Horta Museum, Brussels
Horta Museum, Brussels - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rue Américaine 25, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:30 pm Details
Added 2.7K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Victor Horta was an Art Nouveau architect, and this building, completed in 1901, was his home. From the outside it does not look like much. But when you go inside even if you discarded all the artifacts from his life, it would be worth going in just to see the house. It is one of the most startling examples of interior decorations you will ever see. Everything inside is a beautiful mahogany and American ash color. The stained glass window at the top of the house is beautiful. The floor is covered in mosaic. The furniture looks like something out of Disney movies. The stairway banister has some incredible metal work. And when you're done gawking at the rest of the house you can actually check out some of the architects own work. For example there are miniature models of the buildings he built.
Horta Museum Information
- Guided tours have to be booked 1 week in advance.
- Photography is not allowed.
- Check out the book shop.
Horta Museum Ticket Prices
- Students EUR 5
- Senior, Sint-Gillis inhabitants: ERU 6
- 6 to 18 years: EUR 3
- Disabled: Free
- Private guided tours of 50 year old during weekdays and 60 Euros during weekends excluding admission price.
Horta Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry at 5:15 p.m.
- Guided tours from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- You can organize private visit after hours.
- Download the smartphone app.
How To reach Horta Museum by Public Transport
- Tram 81; Bus 54 stop Trinite
- Tram 92 stop Ma Campagne
- Buses 54, 123, 136, 137, 365a, N11, W stop Ma Campagne
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Horta Museum, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Rue De La Régence
- Rue Du Congrès
- Rue De La Bourse
- National Basilica Of The Sacred Heart
- Musee De La Biere
- Hergé Museum
- Brussels Park
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels