Horta MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Rue Américaine 25, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25430490
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Victor Horta was an Art Nouveau architect, and this building, completed in 1901, was his home. From the outside it does not look like much. But when you go inside even if you discarded all the artifacts from his life, it would be worth going in just to see the house. It is one of the most startling examples of interior decorations you will ever see. Everything inside is a beautiful mahogany and American ash color. The stained glass window at the top of the house is beautiful. The floor is covered in mosaic. The furniture looks like something out of Disney movies. The stairway banister has some incredible metal work. And when you're done gawking at the rest of the house you can actually check out some of the architects own work. For example there are miniature models of the buildings he built. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 3 days.
Horta Museum Travel Tips
- Guided tours have to be booked 1 week in advance.
- Photography is not allowed.
- Check out the book shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Horta Museum
- Students EUR 5
- Senior, Sint-Gillis inhabitants: ERU 6
- 6 to 18 years: EUR 3
- Disabled: Free
- Private guided tours of 50 year old during weekdays and 60 Euros during weekends excluding admission price.
Horta Museum Hours
- Last entry at 5:15 p.m.
- Guided tours from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- You can organize private visit after hours.
- Download the smartphone app.
How to Reach Horta Museum
- Tram 81; Bus 54 stop Trinite
- Tram 92 stop Ma Campagne
- Buses 54, 123, 136, 137, 365a, N11, W stop Ma Campagne
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.93% of people who visit Brussels include Horta Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
65.38% of people start their Horta Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Horta Museum
90.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Horta Museum