Ixelles PondsCurrently Open
- Address: Étang d'lxelles 1050 Ixelles Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Architecture
Ixelles Ponds - Review
These two ponds are all that’s left over from the drying of the Maalbeek wetlands during the 19th century. While the area is very nice to be around, be warned that the water itself is heavily polluted. In fact, don’t even come close to it. Satisfy yourself with walking around the edges, admiring the surrounding architecture.
How To reach Ixelles Ponds by Public Transport
- Buses 71, 107, 366, N09 stop Etangs d'Ixelles
- Buses 30, 60, N10 stop Biarritz
- Trams 93, 94 stop Vleurgat
- Tram 81; Buses 38, 59, 60, 71, 107, N09, N10 stop Flagey
- Trains IC, S4, S5, S9 stop Mouterij
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ixelles Ponds
0.05% of people who visit Brussels include Ixelles Ponds in their plan
50% of people start their Ixelles Ponds visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ixelles Ponds
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ixelles Ponds
Ixelles Ponds Trips
Ixelles Ponds, Brussels Reviews
good place for jogging and enjoy the sunshine
Endroit agréable pour faire une petite pause sur un banc et regarder les canards nager dans l'étang
Bel endroit pour une promenade ou un jogging.
Bel endroit de promenade