Jardin Du Petit Sablon, Brussels
About Jardin Du Petit Sablon, Brussels
Jardin Du Petit Sablon, Brussels - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 29.6K times in trip plans
Garden, Statue, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It’s always nice to run into an unexpected bit of natural beauty in the middle of a busy city. This small garden was laid out in commemoration of the nine provinces Belgium at the time of its independence. The style is neo-Renaissance, showcasing elaborate floral arrangements, statues of noted intellectuals and dignitaries and further curiosity: gothic columns with figurines that represent the classic and ancient professions.
Jardin Du Petit Sablon Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Jardin Du Petit Sablon Opening and Closing Hours
- Open 7 days a week.
How To reach Jardin Du Petit Sablon by Public Transport
- By Bus: Buses N06, N08 and N09 stops at Petit Sablon bus station.
- By Tram: Trams 92 and 93 stops at Petit Sablon tram station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Restaurants Near Jardin Du Petit Sablon
- Les Petits Oignons
- Sister Act
- Claire Fontaine
- Comic’s Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jardin Du Petit Sablon, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Le Chatelain All Suite
- Stanhope Hotel
- Chez Moeder Lambiek
- Crystal Lounge
- Bizon Cafe
- Bier Circus
- Musees D Extreme Orient
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre
- Church Of St-nicholas
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels