Jeanneke Pis49 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Impasse de la Fidélité 10-12, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +32-475460319
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Statue, Family And Kids
Can’t let boys have all the fun. This bronze statue of a little naked pigtailed girl gleefully urinating from atop her limestone base was installed in 1987 to complete Manneken Pis, the statue of a little boy urinating. Since it is so new most people don’t know this statue exists, and they really should. Also contributing to its lack of popularity is the fact that she’s inside a protective cage, in a hard to notice corner in front of Delirium Cafe. Still, worth a pic.
How to Reach Jeanneke Pis
- Tram 3, 4, 32 stop Bourse.
- Subway 1, 5 stop De Brouckere.
- Buses 29, 66, 71, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18 stop Arenberg.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.46% of people who visit Brussels include Jeanneke Pis in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40% of people start their Jeanneke Pis visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jeanneke Pis
76.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jeanneke Pis