Jewish Museum Of BelgiumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
The collection at this museum was built largely from donation by the Jewish immigrants of Belgium and the Jewish diaspora. This led to a hoard of 750 items of religious art, 1250 paintings, 20000 photographs, 5000 posters, a music collection, 25000 books and 3 million documents. This huge range allows the museum to periodically organise highly engaging thematic special exhibitions. The permanent exhibition of the museum explores universal Jewish culture, rituals, life stages, and community via interactive stations, educational games and a reading area.
Jewish Museum Of Belgium Travel Tips
- Check out the museum shop.
- Guided tours are for groups of 15 max.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jewish Museum Of Belgium
- EUR 3 for reduced price categories.
- Guided tours: € 60 ( € 70 on Sunday).
- Free fo kids under 12 and on the first Sunday of the month.
- Special exhibitions have their own prices.
Jewish Museum Of Belgium Hours
- May open at night by appointment.
How to Reach Jewish Museum Of Belgium
- Trams 92, 93; Buses 27, 95, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12 stop Kleine Zavel Petit Sablon
- Subway 2, 6 stop Louise
- Subway 1, 5 stop Gare Centrale
- Buses 54, 71, N11 stop Ducale
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jewish Museum Of Belgium Reviews & Ratings
Beautiful museum with fascinating exhibits sharing Belgian Jewish culture. Also some interesting art pieces. While we were there there was a special exhibit of photography that was excellent, so I expect the usually have interesting special exhibits.
Good museum..holds BSPF for 2019
Staff was very nice and helpful. Lots of art. Amy Winehouse exhibit wasn’t there when I visited, I would have liked that exhibit.
Expo Amy Winehouse. Quite limited expo. Not so great value for money
Great friendly people #supersweet and motivated boss #Thankyou