La Patinoire RoyaleCurrently Open
- Address: Rue Veydt 15, 1060 Saint-Gilles, Belgium, Brussels Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25027824
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
This large space of 3000 square metres organises temporary and special exhibitions for modern and contemporary art. It is connected to another gallery known as the gallery Valerie Bach. International galleries are freely invited to host their exhibits here. Bought in 2007 by Valérie Bach and Philippe Austruy, the museum was renovated to give it greater natural light. Since then at least three exhibitions have been held annually, and they have usually all been major successes. Keep yourself updated on the museum website for upcoming exhibits. The building, built in 177, gets its name from the fact that it was originally used as a rink for roller-skaters.
La Patinoire Royale Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
- Contact the gallery for guided tour details.
How to Reach La Patinoire Royale
- Trams 92, 97 stop Faider
- Trams 93, 94 stop Defacqz
- Subway 2, 6; Buses N06, N08, N09, N10, N11 stop Louise
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
- La Patinoire Royale Address: Rue Veydt 15, 1060 Saint-Gilles, Belgium, Brussels
- La Patinoire Royale Contact Number: +32-25027824
- La Patinoire Royale Timing: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit La Patinoire Royale(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit La Patinoire Royale: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.06% of people who visit Brussels include La Patinoire Royale in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
95% of people start their La Patinoire Royale visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see La Patinoire Royale
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Patinoire Royale
People normally club together Hotel Tassel and Eglise De Saint-gilles while planning their visit to La Patinoire Royale.
La Patinoire Royale Reviews & Ratings
is there an entrance fee to be paid? If yes, how much?Answer Report Abuse