Le Coq Do'r, Brussels
About Le Coq Do'r, Brussels
Le Coq Do'r, Brussels - Address, Phone Number
Address: Avenue du Bois de la Cambre 2, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort, Belgium
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 10.1K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
An interesting place with minimal decoration and outstanding range of burgers is what makes the restaurant one of the local’s favorite. The king and queen burgers are huge and heavy sized and it will be a challenge for you to finish it up. What’s best is the price at which it is all offered. A great place for Burger fans! The Texas virgin burger and the frites are unmatchable! The Le Coq Dor is a perfect of how Belgians can give a tough competition to Americans in making the best burgers!
Le Coq Do'r Information
- Eat one King/Queen Burger (with the fries) and you'll get a free t-shirt.
- If you eat two King/Queen Burgers, you'll get a free week in Spain!
Le Coq Do'r Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Le Coq Do'r Opening and Closing Hours
- The eatout is open till 2 am on Tuesday to Thursday and Sundays; and till 4 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
How To reach Le Coq Do'r by Public Transport
- By Bus: Buses 95 and N08 stops at Arcades bus station.
- By Train: Trains IC, S8 and S81 stops at Gare Watermael train station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Le Coq Do'r, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- La Fonderie, Brussels Museum Of Industry And Labour
- Great Mosque Of Brussels
- Hotel Ciamberlani Asbl
- Westland Shopping
- Rue Des Bouchers
- 2GO4 Hostel
- Youth Hostel Van Gogh
- Delirium Cafe
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels