Le Coq Do'rCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenue du Bois de la Cambre 2, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-26750258
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Le Coq Do'r - Review
An interesting place with minimal decoration and outstanding range of burgers is what makes the restaurant one of the local’s favorite. The king and queen burgers are huge and heavy sized and it will be a challenge for you to finish it up. What’s best is the price at which it is all offered. A great place for Burger fans! The Texas virgin burger and the frites are unmatchable! The Le Coq Dor is a perfect of how Belgians can give a tough competition to Americans in making the best burgers!
Le Coq Do'r Information
- Eat one King/Queen Burger (with the fries) and you'll get a free t-shirt.
- If you eat two King/Queen Burgers, you'll get a free week in Spain!
Le Coq Do'r Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Le Coq Do'r Hours
- The eatout is open till 2 am on Tuesday to Thursday and Sundays; and till 4 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
How To reach Le Coq Do'r by Public Transport
- By Bus: Buses 95 and N08 stops at Arcades bus station.
- By Train: Trains IC, S8 and S81 stops at Gare Watermael train station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Le Coq Do'r
13.88% of people who visit Brussels include Le Coq Do'r in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
78.57% of people start their Le Coq Do'r visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Le Coq Do'r
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Coq Do'r