Le Coq Do'r Tours
About Le Coq Do'r, Brussels
An interesting place with minimal decoration and outstanding range of burgers is what makes the restaurant one of the local’s favorite. The king and queen burgers are huge and heavy sized and it will be a challenge for you to finish it up. What’s best is the price at which it is all offered. A great place for Burger fans! The Texas virgin burger and the frites are unmatchable! The Le Coq Dor is a perfect of how Belgians can give a tough competition to Americans in making the best burgers!
Le Coq Do'r Information
- Eat one King/Queen Burger (with the fries) and you'll get a free t-shirt.
- If you eat two King/Queen Burgers, you'll get a free week in Spain!
Le Coq Do'r Tickets Prices
- Entry is free.
Le Coq Do'r Opening and Closing Hours
- The eatout is open till 2 am on Tuesday to Thursday and Sundays; and till 4 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
How To Get To Le Coq Do'r by Public Transport
- By Bus: Buses 95 and N08 stops at Arcades bus station.
- By Train: Trains IC, S8 and S81 stops at Gare Watermael train station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Avenue du Bois de la Cambre 2, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort, Belgium
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 10.1K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Le Coq Do'r Tickets And Tours
Discover the best of Holland on this full-day trip to Amsterdam from Brussels. Holland is only a stone's throw away from Belgium so don't miss the chance to visit Amsterdam on a comprehensive day trip from Brussels. Cross the Dutch border and enter a land of polders and dikes dotted with countless windmills before reaching the Amsterdam area. Take the opportunity to customize your itinerary with free time in Amsterdam. Soak up the vibe at Dam Square Dam Square or enjoy an optional canal ride - the choice is yours!
Make the most of your time in Brussels and uncover thousands of years of European heritage on this full-day Luxembourg day trip from Brussels. Explore old and modern Luxembourg with your guide and discover top city attractions such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Royal Palace and the European Court of Justice. Before heading back to Brussels, stop in the beautiful town of Dinant and see its 13th century cathedral. This tour is ideally suited to those with only one day to spare.
Wander ancient cobblestone streets and discover centuries of Belgian history round every corner on this 5.5-hour tour of Antwerp from Brussels. Visit top city attractions such as the Butcherâs Hall and Market Square with your guide. Admire beautiful Baroque masterpieces by Peter Paul Rubens at the Cathedral of Our Lady and marvel at the extraordinary Antwerp railway station. Explore the Museum Aan de Stroom and the Diamond Pavilion, where Belgiumâs rich history and heritage come to life.
Choose between a morning or afternoon guided coach tour and get better acquainted with Brussels. See the world-famous market square, glance at the remarkable city hall and discover the secrets of Belgian chocolates or the European Parliament (afternoon tour only) on this comprehensive half-day tour. Sit back and relax as you soak in the historic highlights of Belgium's culture capital.
Share your experience - Rate Le Coq Do'r, Brussels
- Other Attractions
- Santuario S. Maria A Mare
- Marina Piccola
- Il Vichingo
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Santuario S. Maria A Mare
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- Luxury Hotels Near Il Vichingo
- Hotels Near Santa Maria Di Castellabate City Center
- City Tripplans
- Brussels Itinerary 4 Days
- Brussels Itinerary 7 Days
- Brussels Itinerary 6 Days
- Brussels Itinerary 2 Days
- Brussels Itinerary 3 Days
- Brussels Itinerary 5 Days
- Brussels Itinerary 1 Day
- 5 Day Trip to Brussels from Brussels
- 3 Day Trip to Brussels from Brussels
- 2 Day Trip to Brussels from Brussels