Moof Museum, Brussels
About Moof Museum, Brussels
Moof Museum, Brussels - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rue du Marché aux Herbes 116, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 21.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Another entirely kid centric destination in Brussels…or for adults who haven’t grown out of their inner kids too! You’ve got your favourite comics right? The stuff so absolutely close to your heart that you can’t imagine what your life would have been like without it? Chances are that this museum heard about what you love, and created pretty miniatures of your favourites to drool over. As far as comic book memorabilia goes, the museum is probably one of the worlds greatest. Asterix, Franquin, Tintin and Blake and Mortimer are only the tip of the iceberg. The museum also covers a lot of American comics and Japanese manga, so there’s almost certainly something to suit your taste here.
Moof Museum Information
- Check opening hours of Moof - Museum of Original Figures before visiting.
- Check out the Moof Musuem shop - Mango and Comic.
- Parking at Grand Place, Rue Marche aux Herbes 104.
Moof Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: 10 Euros
- Students, Seniors and Children(10 – 18): 7 Euros
- Children (Under 3 years): 3 Euros
- Group Adults: 8 Euros
- Group Students, Seniors and Children(10-18): 5 Euros
- Group Children (below 10 years): 3 Euros
Moof Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Museum is closed for general viewing on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Open on Tuesday and Wednesday for Group Reservation.
How To reach Moof Museum by Public Transport
- By Train: Central Station
- By Metro: Central station (line 1 and 5)
- By Tram: 92 to 94
- By Bus: 27, 29, 34, 38-63, 65-66, 71, 71N, 95
Restaurants Near Moof Museum
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Moof Museum, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
The museum of original figurines (MOOF) is another comics based museum located about 150 metres from the Grand Place, you can't miss it as there is a big smurf just outside. It is well worth a visit and has a fix of figurines and drawings and covers the well known comics and movies made of them. It will take you about an hour to wander around the museum and they also have a nice gift shop.
Very fun: a lot of small figurines, some historical information and you can also play some old games. For 10 euro (per adult) I would certainly recommend it.
Cool place if you are into Belgian culture. Plus the hostesses are pretty and really friendly :)
If you like Smurf or Tintin, you may come here to enjoy it.
Came because of the title MOOF,wasn't disappointed.
- Nearby Attractions
- Place Flagey
- Stockel Square
- La Cambre Abbey
- Musee Wiertz
- Royal Palace Of Laeken
- Rue Antoine Dansaert
- Congress Column
- The Cauchie House
- Passage Du Nord
- Eglise St. Jean Baptiste Au Beguinage
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels