Another entirely kid centric destination in Brussels…or for adults who haven’t grown out of their inner kids too! You’ve got your favourite comics right? The stuff so absolutely close to your heart that you can’t imagine what your life would have been like without it? Chances are that this museum heard about what you love, and created pretty miniatures of your favourites to drool over. As far as comic book memorabilia goes, the museum is probably one of the worlds greatest. Asterix, Franquin, Tintin and Blake and Mortimer are only the tip of the iceberg. The museum also covers a lot of American comics and Japanese manga, so there’s almost certainly something to suit your taste here. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 3 days.
- Check opening hours of Moof - Museum of Original Figures before visiting.
- Check out the Moof Musuem shop - Mango and Comic.
- Parking at Grand Place, Rue Marche aux Herbes 104.
- Adults: 10 Euros
- Students, Seniors and Children(10 – 18): 7 Euros
- Children (Under 3 years): 3 Euros
- Group Adults: 8 Euros
- Group Students, Seniors and Children(10-18): 5 Euros
- Group Children (below 10 years): 3 Euros
- Museum is closed for general viewing on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Open on Tuesday and Wednesday for Group Reservation.
- By Train: Central Station
- By Metro: Central station (line 1 and 5)
- By Tram: 92 to 94
- By Bus: 27, 29, 34, 38-63, 65-66, 71, 71N, 95
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.11% of people who visit Brussels include Moof Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.78% of people start their Moof Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Moof Museum
64.56% of people prefer walking in order to reach Moof Museum
Definitely better than the comic museum! Very nice museum with lots of authentic displays for different cartoons and little "cinema". Very well set up. Also with old video games to play asterix&obelix (Sega, super Nintendo, game cube,ps, ...). absolutely worth a visit!
Wonderful collection of collectible figures with a decent amount of history tying it all together. Loved this museum as I’m also a lover of collectible figures myself. Great for kids and grownups too! Cool gift shop with some rare finds. Stumbled upon this while looking for our hotel. Lucky we did!!
Interesting museum with a lot of famous Belgian cartoon characters. You will love this place if you are a big fan of Smurfs! I spent around 30 minutes there since the place is not so big. The only drawback is there is no English translation for the display boards!
Amazing collection of figurines which tell an evolutionary story. Really enjoyed our visit here
Super cool merchandise and details about the particular "cartoon and manga"