Located inside the neoclassical Hotel Dewez, the museum explores the history of Freemasons in Brussels. The thematic displays at the museum cover artefacts such as paintings, prints, engravings, jewellery, ceramics, china and documents. Most of these are from the 18th century onwards. The museum also organises special exhibits from time to time; check the museum website for details. For those really interested, the museum offers Masonic tours of Brussels, but unfortunately at this time it is in Dutch and French only.
Musee Belge De La Franc-maconnerie Travel Tips
- Reserve guided tours 3 weeks in advance.
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Belge De La Franc-maconnerie
- 18-26, over 65, handicapped: EUR 4
- 12-18, unemployed: EUR 2
- Under 12: Free
- Audioguide: EUR 2
- Museum: 75€ (up to 15 participants)
- Museum + Temple: 150€ (up to 15 participants)
- Masonic Conference: EUR 8
- Masonic Tour of Brussels: EUR 10 (French and Dutch only)
Musee Belge De La Franc-maconnerie Hours
- Tuesday - Friday: 10am-5pm
- Saturday: 10am-4:30pm
How to Reach Musee Belge De La Franc-maconnerie
- Buses 29, 66, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13. N16 stop De Brouckere
- Subway Line 1 and 5 stop Sainte-Catherine
- Buses 86, 126, 127, 128, N16 stop Dansaert
- Bus N18 stop Begijnhof
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.