- Address: Avenue du Football 3, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-24784320
- Ticket Price: 19 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Family And Kids
Oceade - Review
The attractions of Oceade water park start off with the largest wave pool in Belgium. Here’s a quick overview of what to expect:
- The Ouragan is the fastest water slide in Belgium - 80 metres in 7 seconds, and you can check your speed too!
- Barracuda is a 140 metre slide.
- Bala de Canon: get shot out of a water cannon.
- Anaconda: slide down a raft
- Cameleon: a slide with psychedelic illumination options.
- Salto Angel: race down water slides
- Caribbean Sea: a pool with changing water weather
- Outside bay: regular swimming pool
- Terraces: chill out on the deck.
- Zen: jacuzzis, massage jets, bubble baths
- Saunaland: Zen, but adults only. Includes a steam bath.
- Read the extensive FAQ and rules on the water park website.
- Groups should reserve two weeks in advance.
- Also check out the bar and restaurants.
Oceade Ticket Prices
- Less than 1.15 metre: Free
- 1.15-1.30 metre: EUR 17.50
- More than 1.30 metre: EUR 20.50
Four hour card:
- Less than 1.15 metre: free
- 1.15-1.30 metre: EUR 15.50
- More than 1.30 metre: EUR 18.50
- EUR 2 for over hour started over 4 hours.
Combined tickets available for Atomium and mini-Europe. Other pricing options also available.
School holidays and public holidays: 10am-9pm
- Monday - Friday: 10am-6pm
- Saturday, Sunday, school holidays and public holidays: 11am-7pm
How To reach Oceade by Public Transport
- Subway 6 stop Heizel.
- Tram 51; Buses 240, 241, 242, 243, 250, 251, 260 stop Stade.
- Tram 3, 7 stop Esplanade.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Oceade
0.37% of people who visit Brussels include Oceade in their plan
77.78% of people start their Oceade visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Oceade
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oceade
Oceade, Brussels Reviews
Really fun waterpark, I absolutely loved the atmosphere and the theme there! Felt like I was on a pirate island with parrots and real stormy sea!!! The saunas for adults were also amazing. My favorite was the 90°C one outside. It looked cute and it felt really relaxing. Also the kids just loved the slides! One high slide outside was personally my favorite, only notice I'd make is: ladies, wear a swimsuit, cause you just might lose your bra if you jump into the pool! 😄
Very disappointing. The main advantage is that most things are indoor. But there arent many of them. The outside long slides didn't work, there were three very nice slides indoor and an excellent waves pool, that eventually was pretty crowded because it was pretty much the only thing that was worth repeating... In my opinion the price was much too high for what we actually got there.
It is a very good place for water activities. It is clean and well maintained. Though it could be crowded sometimes. Overall the rides are really nice.
Absolutely fantastic. Could have spent all day but was were shattered. After 3.5 hours. Food was reasonable price too.
Legendary enjoyment place in Brussels from the 90’s. Still so fun! Sadly it will close soon end september 2018, due to stupid real estate promoters and bad politics...