About Oceade, Brussels
Oceade, Brussels - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Avenue du Football 3, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium
Ticket Price: 19 EUR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 476 times in trip plans
Water Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The attractions of Oceade water park start off with the largest wave pool in Belgium. Here’s a quick overview of what to expect:
- The Ouragan is the fastest water slide in Belgium - 80 metres in 7 seconds, and you can check your speed too!
- Barracuda is a 140 metre slide.
- Bala de Canon: get shot out of a water cannon.
- Anaconda: slide down a raft
- Cameleon: a slide with psychedelic illumination options.
- Salto Angel: race down water slides
- Caribbean Sea: a pool with changing water weather
- Outside bay: regular swimming pool
- Terraces: chill out on the deck.
- Zen: jacuzzis, massage jets, bubble baths
- Saunaland: Zen, but adults only. Includes a steam bath.
- Read the extensive FAQ and rules on the water park website.
- Groups should reserve two weeks in advance.
- Also check out the bar and restaurants.
Oceade Ticket Prices
- Less than 1.15 metre: Free
- 1.15-1.30 metre: EUR 17.50
- More than 1.30 metre: EUR 20.50
Four hour card:
- Less than 1.15 metre: free
- 1.15-1.30 metre: EUR 15.50
- More than 1.30 metre: EUR 18.50
- EUR 2 for over hour started over 4 hours.
Combined tickets available for Atomium and mini-Europe. Other pricing options also available.
Oceade Opening and Closing Hours
School holidays and public holidays: 10am-9pm
- Monday - Friday: 10am-6pm
- Saturday, Sunday, school holidays and public holidays: 11am-7pm
How To reach Oceade by Public Transport
- Subway 6 stop Heizel.
- Tram 51; Buses 240, 241, 242, 243, 250, 251, 260 stop Stade.
- Tram 3, 7 stop Esplanade.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Oceade, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
Going on Thursday is great because it's not busy at all. Which is much more enjoyable. The new Saunaland is great to go relax after going on the slides.
This is the chaos museum at its finest! If you are stupid enough to wait in the entry queue you will see how countless rowdy youngsters pass you by. If you complain to the guards they will do nothing. People hit the doors of the changing rooms, yelling. The garbage on the dirty floor includes used condoms. The pinnacle of the customer service experience was seeing a piece of fresh human feeces near a water slide. People were laughing when somebody stepped barefoot in it evenly spreading around the place. Bacteria 1 - hygiene 0. But you will still go, because it is close to Brussels. Enjoy!
Nice water park with 4 big water slides and big pool with waves, mostly indoor but also some outdoor areas. A good area for the smaller kids as well.
Great slides! Restaurant could be better. Fun to spend a sunny day at!
I do not recommend going there !!! Very expensive There are not enough facilities Very small No personal showers Everyone showers together Can not bring food from home at all. Do not get there !!! big disappointment
- Nearby Attractions
- Le Coin Des Artistes
- V I A G E
- Brocante Westland D'Anderlecht
- Jewish Museum Of Belgium
- Boulevard De Waterloo
- Hotel Tassel
- Place De La Liberte
- Jerome Grimonpon Chocolatier
- Russisch-orthodoxe Kerk Van Sint-job
- Children's Museum
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels