Palais De La NationCurrently Open [Closes at 03:00 pm]
- Address: Rue de Louvain 11, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25198136
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Palais De La Nation - Review
This neoclassical palace built in 1783 is now the seat of the bicameral parliament of Belgium, containing the Chamber of Representatives and the Senate. There are two ways to get inside. The first is to walk in during the session of Parliament, which means you’ll have to find out if Parliament is indeed in session. The second is during non-session times during which the building is open to guided tours only. The tours take you through remarkable rooms and are quite insightful. You can actually watch the sessions from the public galleries.
Palais De La Nation Information
- Guided tours must be reserved two months in advance.
- Photography and filming is forbidden.
- Try and leave your bags behind.
Palais De La Nation Ticket Prices
- Guided tours are free.
Palais De La Nation Hours
- Hours given here are mere guidelines. You should call to see if it is open for visit.
- Guided tours hours: Depends on appointment.
- Closed on Sundays, apart from guided tours.
How To reach Palais De La Nation by Public Transport
- IC, ICT, P, S1, S2, S3, S6, S8, S10 stop Gare de Bruxelles-Congrès
- Subway 1, 5 stop Gare Centrale
- Buses 29, 66, 71, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18 stop Arenberg
- Tram 92, 93; Bus N04 stop Congres
- Subway 2, 6 stop Madou
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.