Place Du LuxembourgCurrently Open
- Address: Ixelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Historical Site, Statue, Square, Family And Kids
The neoclassical square is not as much of tourist destination as it is a restaurant and nightspot reserve for everyone working at the Parlamentarium and all the other European institutions around this place. Check the statue of 19th century industrialist John Cockerill in the middle of the square, surrounded by a glassmaker, a mechanic, a puddler and a miner. A popular photograph to take is to symmetrically align the statue with the Parliament building.
- IC, ICT, P, S4, S5, S8, S9, S81 stop Bruxelles-Luxembourg
- Buses 12, 21, 34, 38, 80, 95 stop Luxembourg
- Buses 21, 27, NAV, 59, 60, 80, stop Leopoldspark
- Subway Line 1 and 5 stop Schuman
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.32% of people who visit Brussels include Place Du Luxembourg in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
95% of people start their Place Du Luxembourg visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Place Du Luxembourg
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Place Du Luxembourg