Place Poelaert, Brussels
About Place Poelaert, Brussels
Place Poelaert, Brussels - Address
Address: Place Poelaert, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 404 times in trip plans
Landmark, Monument, War Memorial, Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Right in front of the world’s largest courthouse is Brussels’ largest square, almost 8000 square metres. Some say it is the best place to first visit on your Brussels trip, especially at sunrise or sunset. There ought to be glass elevator nearby; take it up to the top for outright best view of the city. The city centre, the Atomium, the Palais of Justice are all laid out in front of you. In the square itself, at the very centre, is the Monument A la Gloire de l'Infanterie Belge, dedicated to Belgian soldiers who died in WWI and WWII. In Belgian pop culture the square is known for its prominent role in the movie Dikkenek.
Place Poelaert Information
- For the exact location of the elevator, search ‘Ascenseur des Marolles’ on Google Maps.
Place Poelaert Opening and Closing Hours
- Elevator Timings: 7:00am - 11:30pm
How To reach Place Poelaert by Public Transport
- Subway 2, 6; Buses N06, N08, N09, N10, N11 stop Louise.
- Trams 92, 93 stop Poelaert.
- Trams 92, 97 stop Stephanie.
- Buses 27, 48, N12 stop Jeu de Balle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Place Poelaert, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Brussels Journey - Beer And Chocolate Tours
- Groovy Brussels Bike Tour
- Il Colosseo
- Islamic And Cultural Centre Of Belgium
- Bruxella 1238
- Bruxelles Midi / Brussel Zuid
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels