Porte De Hal110 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Porte de Hal, Boulevard du Midi 150, 1060 Sint-Gillis, Belgium, Brussels Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25341518
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
This fairy-tale like tower used to be a 14th century medieval city gate on the second walls of Brussels. Others of its kind have all been destroyed, but this one found use as a prison, customs house, grain store, and even a church at one point. Today it is a museum, part of the Royal Museums for Art and History. The museum’s exhibits are about the history of the building, the history of defending Brussels, a collection of arms and armour, and the role of trade guilds in the city. The cherry on the literal top of the cake is access to the battlements at the top of the tower, from where you may take in some great panorama of Brussels. Also check out the mysterious looking cone shaped room on the roof. Each of these highlights are on a different floor.
Entrance Ticket Details For Porte De Hal
- EUR 4 for groups of 15+, senior citizens.
- EUR 1.5 for 6-25 years old, unemployed and handicapped.
- Free for under 6.
- Free on first Wednesday of the month after 1pm.
Porte De Hal Hours
- Closed at 2pm on 24th and 31st December.
How to Reach Porte De Hal
- Subway 2, 6; Trams 3, 4, 51 stop Hallepoort.
- Buses 27, 48, 123, 136, 137, 365a, W stop Saint-Gilles Porte de Hal.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Porte De Hal Address: Porte de Hal, Boulevard du Midi 150, 1060 Sint-Gillis, Belgium, Brussels
- Porte De Hal Contact Number: +32-25341518
- Porte De Hal Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Porte De Hal Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Porte De Hal(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:30 pm
- Time required to visit Porte De Hal: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.98% of people who visit Brussels include Porte De Hal in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
56.25% of people start their Porte De Hal visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Porte De Hal
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Porte De Hal
People normally club together Pierre Marcolini Chocolatier and Law Courts Of Brussels while planning their visit to Porte De Hal.