Public Aquarium Of BrusselsCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Avenue Emile Bossaert 27, 1081 Koekelberg, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-24140209
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Though small in space this aquarium manages to pack a lot! It has 47 tanks exploring the worlds of fishes, amphibians and invertebrate from various marine and water habitats around the world. Altogether about 250 different species are represented here. Beyond that it also endeavours to explore the effect of human activity on these habitats. So long you don’t expect too much, this can be a surprisingly engaging diversion.
- EUR 6 for seniors and holiday Tuesdays
- Kids 15 and under: EUR 5
- Free for kids under 1 metre
- Adult group of 10+: EUR 7
- Guided tour for 10-20: EUR 9.5 each
- School Holidays (Carnival Week, Spring Holidays, Ascension Days, Summer Holidays, Autumn Holidays, Winter Holidays): Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- School Days: Tuesday to Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm for students; 12:00pm - 6:00pm for public and Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tram 19 stop College Sacre-Coeur
- Buses 49, 87, 213 , 214, N16 stop Riethuisen
- Bus 355 stop Bossaert-Basiliq
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.17% of people who visit Brussels include Public Aquarium Of Brussels in their plan
75% of people start their Public Aquarium Of Brussels visit around 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Public Aquarium Of Brussels
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Public Aquarium Of Brussels
It is a very cosy and peaceful place. The owner was so sweet and funny. he made us feel so welcome and gave us extra pointers about the awesome speculos in Brussels. I loved it! The aquarium is well maintained and very informative. They give a remote kind of thing in which you can listen about the different fishes and animals there. They have a wonderful gift shop too. We had lots of fun.
If ur an enthusiast of water life than this is the place to go. It's small but they know there stuff. It was boring for some people but like I said if u love fish than this is the place to go
It is informative every tank has in depth information. The maps were a bit inaccurate. Location needs a definite upgrade. Doesn't expect any large fish. I gave it a 3 because the location really needs a lot of work. Could also have some interactive things for kids. I would have loved to buy my daughter a gold fish or something at the end. The audio content is also available in English and it very well done
It doesn't look like much from the outside. I almost didn't go in but glad I did. The tanks we're clean, the fish were active, and the audio tour was great!
decent place.. can host small events too