Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken150 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue du Parc Royal, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 09:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25512020
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Architecture
These stunning gardens are only open to the public for three weeks in spring every year when the flowers are blooming. As you might expect, demand to visit them is quite high. Built in the 19th century, these are probably one of the largest complex of climate controlled greenhouses in the world, about 2.5 hectares. Inside is the royal Botanic Collection. The architecture is Art Noveau. Tours of the garden also include access to the workshop of Queen Elizabeth, the Royal Stables, Notre Dame de Laeken en fleurs and the Royal Crypt. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 2 days.
Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken Travel Tips
- Times and prices provided here were for a previous year and may be subject to change.
- Parking is opposite the castle.
- Visits cannot be reserved.
Entrance Ticket Details For Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken
- Given price is for general admission.
- Free for Children below 18 years.
- Prices are subject to change every year.
Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken Hours
- Park is open from 9:30 am–3:30 pm on almost all days.
- Also open on 8:00 pm–9:30 pm on certain days.
- Please refer official website for exact details before planning a visit.
- These timings are subject to change every year.
How to Reach Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken
- Trams 3, 7 stop Araucaria
- Buses 53, 230, 231, 232 stop Serres Royales
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.29% of people who visit Brussels include Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
48.15% of people start their Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken
78.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken
Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken Reviews & Ratings
can we buy a ticket in time for a visit to the garden? we are travelers from Latvia, we want to be sure that we will be able to visit the gardens. We fly specifically to Brussels to visit the greenhouses.Answer Report Abuse