Royal Library Of Belgium2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Boulevard de l'Empereur 4, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25195311
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Entertainment, Family And Kids
The origin of the six million items strong library goes as far back as the 19th century. A quick numerical breakdown: 45000 rare books, 700000 engravings and drawings, 150000 maps, 9.200 microfilms, five million books and a quarter million other objects. In short, this is one of the country’s most important buildings. Its divided into several sections: Center for American Studies, Coins and Medals, Maps and Plans Reading Room, Music Reading Room, Newspapers and Contemporary Media Reading Room, Prints Reading Room and the Rare Books Reading Room. Visit Library website for upcoming events and exhibitions. Also, check out the Librarium, which is about the history of books, writing, and libraries. There is an urban garden on the roof top.
Royal Library Of Belgium Travel Tips
- Check out the shop and cafeteria on the 5th floor.
How to Reach Royal Library Of Belgium
- Subway 1 and 5; Buses 38, 48, 86, N04, N05, N06, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18, NAV stop Gare Centrale
- Trams 92 and 93 stop Palais
- Brussels Central Station
- Buses 48, 95 stop Brussels Parlement
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Royal Library Of Belgium Address: Boulevard de l'Empereur 4, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Royal Library Of Belgium Contact Number: +32-25195311
- Royal Library Of Belgium Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Royal Library Of Belgium(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Royal Library Of Belgium: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.02% of people who visit Brussels include Royal Library Of Belgium in their plan
95% of people start their Royal Library Of Belgium visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Royal Library Of Belgium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Library Of Belgium
People normally club together Museum Of Costume And Lace and Town Hall while planning their visit to Royal Library Of Belgium.
Royal Library Of Belgium Reviews & Ratings
Bonjour, Comment est-il possible d'accéder à vos collections par internet lorsque l'on effectue une recherche? Merci. Roger HourantAnswer Report Abuse
Bonjour, J'effectue une recherche sur le lancier à Malmedy. Je voudrais savoir, si dans vos collections, figure l'une ou l'autre édition de la Lyre malmedienne. Merci pour votre aide. Roger HourantAnswer Report Abuse
To get more information on this, you will have to contact the Royal Library of Belgium officials. You may call them on 32 (0)2 519 53 11 or visit their official website to get more details.Report Abuse