Rue Antoine DansaertCurrently Open
- Address: Rue Antoine Dansaert, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Rue Antoine Dansaert - Review
The main road of the stylish Dansaert neighborhood, this street makes for some seriously mouthwatering window shopping. If you’ve got the cash to spare go on and treat yourself to the something from the many boutiques of Belgian designers here. Most of the designers are quite young, with rather edgy sensibilities. Fashion and accessories aside there are also a number of jewellery stores, upscale restaurants (lots of Asian), a couple of interior decor and furniture shops. The buildings themselves are very pretty, with beautiful facades.
How To reach Rue Antoine Dansaert by Public Transport
- Buses 29, 66, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13. N16 stop De Brouckere
- Subway Line 1 and 5 stop Sainte-Catherine
- Buses 86, 126, 127, 128, N16 stop Dansaert
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.