- Address: Square Frère-Orban, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Phone: +32-25500020
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Garden, Family And Kids
Saint Joseph has been the patron saint of Brussels since 1639. This neo-Renaissance building was dedicated to him in 1874.
The highlights are:
- The ornate birthday cake like facade of blue stone.
- Bas relief ‘Triumph of Faith’ over the central portal.
- Two rows of Corinthian columns.
- Neo-Baroque 19th century organ.
- The pretty gardens in front of the church.
Sint-jozefkerk Travel Tips
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Confirm times before you visit.
How to Reach Sint-jozefkerk
- Subway 2, 6; Buses 22, 27, 34, 38, 64, 80, 95 stop Trone
- Bus 22 stop Guimard
- Subway 1, 5; Bus 22 stop Arts-loi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sint-jozefkerk Reviews & Ratings
A really Nice church
Nice old-style Latin liturgy Gregorian chant church full of children
One of the churches of the ‘Rue des deux églises’ when it still reached all the way here (i.e. before the Rue de la loi was built)
A beautiful building