- Address: Place Sainte-Catherine, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
This street runs right next to the beautiful Gothic Sainte Catherine’s Church, leading to the eponymous square and market. There is simply no better seafood market in the city; visit from Thursday to Saturday. Apparently the oysters are unmissable. And the seafood restaurants that capitalise on the market are all right here too. Try them out. There are plenty of bars too, which means the nightlife is bustling. The best part about this place is how non-touristy it is. For all the solemnity of the church, the actual area, with its two fountains, has a relaxed and fun vibe. It is a good place to people watch and meet locals. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 3 days.
- Thursday–Saturday: Flower and seafood market: 7am–5pm
- Wednesday organic market 7:30am–3pm
How to Reach Sint-katelijneplein
- Buses 29, 66, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13. N16 stop De Brouckere
- Subway Line 1 and 5 stop Sainte-Catherine
- Buses 86, 126, 127, 128, N16 stop Dansaert
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.82% of people who visit Brussels include Sint-katelijneplein in their plan
42.86% of people start their Sint-katelijneplein visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sint-katelijneplein
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sint-katelijneplein