Square Marie-louiseCurrently Open
- Address: Square Marie-Louise, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Waterfront, Landmark, Walking Area, Leisure, Square, Family And Kids
Once there used to 46 lakes around the city. This small lake dominating the square is one of the only 6 left. It is a cute area, with a tree lined path circling the water. Ducks swim about. The houses around the square have a quaint architecture. There are water fountains and sculptures. It’s a nice place to relax but nothing special.
How to Reach Square Marie-louise
- Buses 29, 59, 63, 318, 351, 410, N05 stop Gutenberg
- Subway 1, 5, stop Maelbeek
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Square Marie-louise Address: Square Marie-Louise, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Square Marie-louise Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Square Marie-louise(preferred time): 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Square Marie-louise: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.04% of people who visit Brussels include Square Marie-louise in their plan
95% of people start their Square Marie-louise visit around 11 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Square Marie-louise
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Square Marie-louise
People normally also visit Town Hall while planning their trip to Square Marie-louise.