Stockel Square23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue de l'Eglise 96/A, 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +32-27725615
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Walking Area, Market, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
The thrice weekly market at this square is a worthy addition to Brussels’ market scene. It's said this place has the best waffles in the city - the perfect harmony of crunchy, sweet and hot - served by Jean Gaston. While there is a lot of other food too, some vendors can be seen clothes, jewellery and flowers. Tuesdays are a bit slow. The best market day is Saturday. There is a shopping mall and an art house cinema near the square.
Stockel Square Hours
- Market Hours: 8:00am - 1:00pm on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
How to Reach Stockel Square
- Subway 1; Tram 39; Bus 36 stop Stockel
- Buses 315 and 317 stop Kraainem Potaarde
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.2% of people who visit Brussels include Stockel Square in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Stockel Square visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stockel Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stockel Square