The Museum Of Toys, Brussels
About The Museum Of Toys, Brussels
The Museum Of Toys, Brussels - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rue de l'Association 24, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 234 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This museum is charming in every way, exploding with toys from every corner, brightly lit and quite fun to explore. The space itself is not that big, which is why the sheer density of toys all packed together in beautiful exhibits feels like being surrounded by treasure chests. The museum started out as a travelling exhibit, the love child of a certain Mr. André Raemdonck. He had been collecting for years and showing off his collection where he might. Now this museum, with toys from 1830 to present times gets 20000 visitors every year.
The Museum Of Toys Information
- Contact the museum for possible workshop events.
The Museum Of Toys Ticket Prices
- Child (+ 4 years), Student, Senior 5.5 €
- Group (15+) 5.5 €
- Family: 20 €
How To reach The Museum Of Toys by Public Transport
- IC, ICT, P, S1, S2, S3, S6, S8, S10 stop Gare de Bruxelles-Congres
- Buses 29, 66, 71, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18 stop Arenberg
- Subway 1, 5 stop De Brouckere
- Tram 3, 4 32 stop De Brouckere
- Tram 92, 93 stop Congres
- Subway 2, 6 stop Botanique
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Museum Of Toys, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
Very much like discovering your grandma's attic! The three-floor house is packed with toys for all ages, and children are free to mount rocking chairs, a make- believe tram, racecars, as well as peek into extraordinary dollhouses. Dusty and in need if a good clean, yes, but a truly magical place.
Museum full of old and interesting toys, with lots sitting out to be played with. You could spend a whole day trying to look at everything here even though the space is small. Fun for kids and anyone interested in vintage or miniature toys!
Unconventional place. A very vintage vibe but has its charm. Be prepared for the staircase if you have 2 toddlers !
Great collection, but looks dusty
It is old place. Not very well maintained.on every first Sunday of month it is free.
- Nearby Attractions
- Houba De Strooperlaan 145
- Les Nuits De Cham
- El Bocadillo
- Brouwerij Timmermans Nv
- De Brouckere
- Den Engel
- Heizel Paleis
- Hotel Ibis Styles Brussels Louise
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels