Puppet shows. They have been the bread and butter of the Toone family for eight generations now, since 1830.. And they've perfected their art. This is the most adorable marionette theatre your kids or you will ever see. Dramatising both eternal classics like Macbeth and writing their own shows too, the theatre never disappoints. No matter how serious the original subject matter or material, they will make a comedy out of it. And during intermission you can check out their puppet museum too! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 3 days.
Theatre Royal De Toone Travel Tips
- Reserve your seats early.
- Ticket sales at show are cash only.
- Shows are usually in Dutch or French. English shows by request.
Entrance Ticket Details For Theatre Royal De Toone
- Tuesday night and Saturday afternoon: EUR 9 for children, students and seniors (65+)
Theatre Royal De Toone Hours
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30pm.
- Saturday 4pm
- Tuesday night and Saturday afternoon:
- The show last 2 hours
The Bar opens at noon.
The museum is free with price of admission.
How to Reach Theatre Royal De Toone
- Tram 3, 4, 32 stop Bourse
- Subway 1, 5 stop De Brouckere
- Buses 29, 66, 71, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18 stop Arenberg
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.33% of people who visit Brussels include Theatre Royal De Toone in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.11% of people start their Theatre Royal De Toone visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Theatre Royal De Toone
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Theatre Royal De Toone