Train World963 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place Princesse Elisabeth 5, 1030 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-22247498
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The official museum of the National Railway Company of Belgium opened only in 2015. In that short time tourists have warmed up to it a lot. The museum tells the story of trains in Europe, particularly Brussels. To do that it uses a collection of 22 sparkling locomotives from all across train history. The stars of their exhibit are the Pays de Waes, oldest preserved locomotive in Continental Europe (from 1842), a 19th century railway bridge, and the sceneries of Belgium and Europe recreated here by cartoonists. There are over 1200 items to be browsed and interacted with documents, films, historical artefacts. Check out the train driving simulator. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 2 days.
Train World Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
- You can download the Train World audio guide app.
- Check out the restaurant and brewery.
- There are multiple group guided tours (Dutch, French, German and English ), combined with other attractions.
- Reserve guide tour 3 weeks in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Train World
- Groups of 15+ Euro 8.5
- Less than 25, over 65,: EURO 7.50 (Groups 5)
- Family (2 adults, 4 kids under 18): EURO 30
- Disabled: EURO 7,50 (EUR 6.50 groups) Companions free
- Audio guide: EURO 2
- Group guided tour: EURO 110
Train World Hours
- Last entry at 3:30pm
- Guided tours last 2 hours; max 20 people
How to Reach Train World
- Trains IC, P, S1, S2, S3, S6, S81; Buses 59, 69; Tram 92 stop Schaarbeek / Schaerbeek Gare de Schaerbeek
- Bus 58 stop Docks Bruxse
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.71% of people who visit Brussels include Train World in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
53.25% of people start their Train World visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Train World
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Train World