Tram Museum14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue de Tervueren 364, B-1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium, Brussels Map
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25153108
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Located in an old tram depot in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre this museum exhibits artefacts (trams, buses) from Brussels’ transportation history. It’s a cute 1500 meter square exhibit with lots of nostalgic elements - motor cars, horse drawn carriages, trailers, trolleybuses, autobus, service cars and taxis. The museum is not always open. In fact, it is closed for most of the year, and open some days between March and September. The most fun part is riding out in one of these historical vehicles to the Sonian Forest, Avenue de Tervuren, or Cinquantenaire Park. You can also rent the vehicles for your own events.
Tram Museum Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tram Museum
Ride + museum:
- EUR 10 for adults
- EUR 8 for 65+, groups of 20+
- EUR 5 for kids 6-12
- Free for under 5.
- EUR 8 for adults.
- EUR 6 for 65+, groups of 20+
- EUR 4 for kids 6-12.
- Free for under 5.
Group guided tour: EUR 30 + EUR 6 per extra person.
Tram Museum Hours
- The museum always opens at 1pm, but may close anytime between 5pm and 7pm depending on the calendar.
- Park your car on Rue Leybeek.
How to Reach Tram Museum
- Trams 39, 94, 44; Buses 36, 42 stop Trammuseum.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tram Museum Address: Avenue de Tervueren 364, B-1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium, Brussels
- Tram Museum Contact Number: +32-25153108
- Tram Museum Timing: 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Tram Museum Price: 10 EUR
- Best time to visit Tram Museum(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 03:30 pm
- Time required to visit Tram Museum: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.13% of people who visit Brussels include Tram Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
95% of people start their Tram Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Tram Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tram Museum
People normally also visit Rouge Cloitre Abbey And Park while planning their trip to Tram Museum.