About Waterstones, Brussels
Waterstones, Brussels - Address, Phone Number
Address: Boulevard Adolphe Max 71-75, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 175 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Book Shop
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is Brussels’ favourite English bookstore and also the first. Two floors of book on every category are present here. The fiction is on the first floor, everything else on the second. The ambience is attractive and lively. The staff is friendly.
How To reach Waterstones by Public Transport
- Buses 29, 66, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13. N16 stop De Brouckere.
- Subway 1, 5 stop De Brouckere.
- Buses 29, 66, 71, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18 stop Arenberg.
- Subway 2, 6, stop Rogier.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Waterstones, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
A great selection of books and a perfect location in the center of Brussels. Staff is helpful. Even if they don't have the book you are looking for it can be ordered.
Cool book shop. A lot of English literature. Also some interesting tasty things from UK you can find here.
Great selection of books in English. Knowledgeable staff that live to read. Prices are premium.
It's waterstones, always good. Interesting to see that even here all books were in English.
One of the best places in Brussels for English language books. Quite expensive though
- Nearby Attractions
- Stockel Square
- La Cambre Abbey
- Musee Wiertz
- Royal Palace Of Laeken
- Rue Antoine Dansaert
- Congress Column
- The Cauchie House
- Passage Du Nord
- Eglise St. Jean Baptiste Au Beguinage
- Public Aquarium Of Brussels
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels