- Address: Boulevard Adolphe Max 71-75, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-22192708
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Book Shop
This is Brussels’ favourite English bookstore and also the first. Two floors of book on every category are present here. The fiction is on the first floor, everything else on the second. The ambience is attractive and lively. The staff is friendly.
- Buses 29, 66, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13. N16 stop De Brouckere.
- Subway 1, 5 stop De Brouckere.
- Buses 29, 66, 71, 86, N04, N05, N06, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18 stop Arenberg.
- Subway 2, 6, stop Rogier.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
I'm a Business English Trainer and come here often. They are a bit on the expensive side, but they have books in every category. You will find many books for all ages and for all interests; there are two floors, so go all the way to the back for the stairs.
The best English language bookstore in Brussels. It often hosts author readings and meet and greets.
A haven for book lovers. And a little slice of England too. We probably visit at least once a week “just to look” but inevitably come away a little lighter of pocket.
I adore, really. The team is helpful and I always find what I am looking for.
The only one English library in inner Brussel. Large choice. Great