The defunct brewery in which this museum is housed was built in 1930, an example of modernist industrial architecture. Today it has been transformed into an international contemporary art center. There are no permanent exhibits. Most exhibits focus on both art, visual arts and architecture. Specifically the museum likes to examine the points of interaction between various creative and artistic disciplines. There are about three floors of exhibits. Check the museum website for current and upcoming attractions.
W I E L S Travel Tips
- Check out the cafe-restaurant and the bookshop.
Entrance Ticket Details For W I E L S
- 7 € Seniors +60, groups of 10+, disabled.
- 4 € Students (12–18), schoolgroups, unemployed.
- Free for under 12, first Wednesday of the month.
- Special exhibitions and programmes may have their own prices.
How to Reach W I E L S
- Trams 32, 82, 97; Buses 49, 50, N12 stop Wiels.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.07% of people who visit Brussels include W I E L S in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
75% of people start their W I E L S visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see W I E L S
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting W I E L S