Youth Hostel Van Gogh1722 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue Traversière 8, 1210 Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +32-22170158
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Located in the heart of the Brussels is the budget friendly Youth Hostel Van Gogh, highly recommended by almost every travel guide that you pick. The place has been a home to countless backpackers, artists and students for more than 20 years and continues to be the most buzzing, groovy youth hostel of Brussels. What is more enticing is the fact that renowned Dutch painter Van Gogh has also worked in the location where the hostel stands today. It is an excellent place to board up for an inexpensive stay and also to meet and interact with a wide variety of interesting people.
Youth Hostel Van Gogh Travel Tips
- Lockers are available for storing your luggage.
- Meeting rooms, kitchen, laundry facilities are available.
- Prior booking is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Youth Hostel Van Gogh
- Prices vary according to rooms and dates.
Youth Hostel Van Gogh Hours
- The check-in time is 3 pm and the check out time is 11 am.
- The lock-out time is between 11 am to 3 pm but the reception and lobby stay open.
- In-house breakfast is available from 7:30 am to 10 am.
- Bar is also available from 6:30 pm.
How to Reach Youth Hostel Van Gogh
- By Bus: Bus 61 stops at Rue Traversiere bus station.
- By Tram: trams 92 and 93 have a stop at Botanique light rail station.
- By Subway: Subway 2 and 6 stops at Botanique subway station.
- Dames Tartine
- Cafe Bota
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.91% of people who visit Brussels include Youth Hostel Van Gogh in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
47.09% of people start their Youth Hostel Van Gogh visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Youth Hostel Van Gogh
92.96% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Youth Hostel Van Gogh