Agua Canyon394 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Canyon, Nature
At Agua Canyon, you will find two prominent hoodoos that command attention. On the left, you will find the taller of the two towers, "The Hunter." On your right is a hoodoo commonly referred to as the "Rabbit" or also the "Backpacker." In the early years of Bryce Canyon National Park, a great effort was made to label many of the more prominent hoodoos. Over the years many of them have fallen or partially fallen so they look nothing like the things they were originally named after. The good news is that you, the park visitor, now have the liberty to exercise your own creativity and name these according to your liking. Is the rabbit a backpacker or maybe even a thumb or some other design? It’s like deciding a constellation. It's up to you to decide. Let your imagination run! Make your own memories here at this park.
Agua Canyon Travel Tips
- Do not take the hike if you are physically unfit.
- Carry water with you.
- Carry wind-cheaters just in case it starts to rain.
- Keep your cameras handy.
Entrance Ticket Details For Agua Canyon
- Only prices to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply.
Agua Canyon Hours
- Only hours to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply. For additional hours like for the trail and overnight visit, please contact the visitor centre.
How to Reach Agua Canyon
- Take the shuttle service to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.68% of people who visit Bryce Canyon National Park include Agua Canyon in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
76.92% of people start their Agua Canyon visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Agua Canyon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Agua Canyon