Bryce CanyonCurrently Closed
- Address: Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Ticket Price: 30 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Park, Canyon
Bryce Canyon - Review
The area popularly by itself is known as Bryce Canyon National Park. This Canyon is the most beautiful spot is basically the main Canyon after which the Park is named. There are various points accompanying it and this place also offers you camping trips and opportunities to take various hikes. Across the place you will find chances and ways to take various trails and you must definitely once in your life experience the kind of beauty this place has to offer you!
Bryce Canyon Information
- Bryce Canyon National Park is located at a relatively high elevation of 8,000 to 9,000 feet, meaning that it is much cooler than at Utah’s other national parks such as Zion, Canyonlands, and Arches.
- Summer daytime temperatures are comfortable. On the other hand, spring and fall will have cool nights.
- Winter is the chilliest time of the year with the greatest chance of snow.
- No matter what time of year you plan to visit, it’s better to bring warm clothes along with you!
Bryce Canyon Ticket Prices
7-day entrance passes to Bryce Canyon National Park cost 30 USD for vehicles.
15 USD per person for motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians.
The fee includes unlimited use of the free shuttle bus that runs from late May through early October.
The following are the fee free days but still contact the authority once before visiting on these days.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day - January 19
- Presidents Day Weekend - February 14-16
- First Weekend of National Park Week - April 18-19
- National Park Service's 99th Birthday - August 25
- National Public Lands Day - September 26
- Veteran's Day - November 11
Bryce Canyon Hours
- The Bryce Canyon National Park visitor center is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the summer tourist season (May through September).
- The visitor Center and fee booths are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- From November to March, the visitor center closes at 4:30 p.m. It’s not open on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
How To reach Bryce Canyon by Public Transport
- You have to catch a shuttle from wherever you are planning to visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bryce Canyon
95% of people who visit Bryce Canyon National Park include Bryce Canyon in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
78.3% of people start their Bryce Canyon visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bryce Canyon
93.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bryce Canyon
Bryce Canyon Trips
1 View6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park from CincinnatiBy: Guest UserCity: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park Reviews
Bryce Canyon National Park is a beautiful place to visit. We were at Zion National Park a day earlier and decided to drive to Bryce as it was only about 2 hours away. Many of the scenic spots are reachable by car. We went on a figure 8 hike when we were here. If I were to do it again I am not sure if I would go on a hike as we were visiting many parks and hiking and all of them over the course of a few days. If you are visiting Zion and other parks nearby I recommend that you consider having a more relaxing day at Bryce and skipping the hike. You start at the top of the canyon I Bryce going down and back up so the scenery is not that remarkable compared to the multiple Scenic stops that you can drive to at the top of the canyon. If you still want to go on a short hike I recommend you go through a portion of the Navajo Loop specifically the northern part with Wall Street. There are multiple steep switchbacks so it may not be best for elderly people. If you wanted a more relaxing day you could just take the shuttle and hit up the different observation points for pictures. The park is quite small compared to Zion National Park or other parks in general but it still has half of the annual visitors that Zion has. All in all this is a beautiful Canyon that's looks quite different from Zion or Grand Canyon. You are able to see a lot of different rock formations called Hoodoos that's you would not be able to see elsewhere.
The ranger at the entrance kiosk said we were about to see things we'd never seen before. The park did not disappoint! The folks at the visitor center were extremely helpful. I recommend talking to them before hiking as they have expert tips on the best way to route your hike. I would love a return trip.
So glad we made it to this magnificent place this summer! We stayed in the North campground which was great, the restrooms were clean and we loved the camp kitchen. Our camp host, Eileen Markham was so hospitable and let us camp in a great site on B-loop. We loved it! The Canyon of course was fascinating & beautiful!
Can't really describe how amazing Bryce Canyon is. Based on what you like to do you can spend a day or a week. Do the whole 18 miles of viewpoints if you have a car. Shuttle only runs 2x per day past Bryce Point. We did a few hikes into the canyon during our visit. Amazing!!!! It is gorgeous from above but actually walking through the hoodoos and rock formations was fantastic. Wear boots with great soles. We were caught in rain and the dirt quickly turns to slimy mud. Without good boots you could be easily hurt. Water is essential. Hotter in the canyon than up top. Absolutely one of the best national parks.
It's a wonder on Earth. We loved it. Bryce has the largest collection of hoodoos in the world. Navajo trail is the must see point according to me. I felt lost in it's beauty. It's really mesmerizing. It's quite a small park spread in 18 miles. A good 5-6 hours spent there should be good.