Bryce CanyonCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Ticket Price: 30 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Park, Canyon
Bryce Canyon - Review
The area popularly by itself is known as Bryce Canyon National Park. This Canyon is the most beautiful spot is basically the main Canyon after which the Park is named. There are various points accompanying it and this place also offers you camping trips and opportunities to take various hikes. Across the place you will find chances and ways to take various trails and you must definitely once in your life experience the kind of beauty this place has to offer you!
Bryce Canyon Information
- Bryce Canyon National Park is located at a relatively high elevation of 8,000 to 9,000 feet, meaning that it is much cooler than at Utah’s other national parks such as Zion, Canyonlands, and Arches.
- Summer daytime temperatures are comfortable. On the other hand, spring and fall will have cool nights.
- Winter is the chilliest time of the year with the greatest chance of snow.
- No matter what time of year you plan to visit, it’s better to bring warm clothes along with you!
Bryce Canyon Ticket Prices
7-day entrance passes to Bryce Canyon National Park cost 30 USD for vehicles.
15 USD per person for motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians.
The fee includes unlimited use of the free shuttle bus that runs from late May through early October.
The following are the fee free days but still contact the authority once before visiting on these days.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day - January 19
- Presidents Day Weekend - February 14-16
- First Weekend of National Park Week - April 18-19
- National Park Service's 99th Birthday - August 25
- National Public Lands Day - September 26
- Veteran's Day - November 11
Bryce Canyon Opening and Closing Hours
- The Bryce Canyon National Park visitor center is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the summer tourist season (May through September).
- The visitor Center and fee booths are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- From November to March, the visitor center closes at 4:30 p.m. It’s not open on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
How To reach Bryce Canyon by Public Transport
- You have to catch a shuttle from wherever you are planning to visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bryce Canyon
95% of people who visit Bryce Canyon National Park include Bryce Canyon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75.4% of people start their Bryce Canyon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bryce Canyon
87.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bryce Canyon
Bryce Canyon Map
Bryce Canyon Trips
1 View4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Bryce Canyon National Park from Gros
1 View3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to Bryce Canyon National Park from Oakl
4 Views4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Bryce Canyon National Park from Jers
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park Reviews
Some really awesome places to see here. Mind blowing hiking. We had so much fun. Come here if you get the chance . We love the drive as well. The caves and rocks we got to drive through was so much fun. Definitely worth the drive!
Went in late March and enjoyed a relatively empty park. There are many hiking trails and the park is breathtaking. The signs on some of the trails going down into the amphitheatres could be a little more obvious and clear, but my group simply asked other hikers and got a quick answer on where the path went. There's a handy pamphlet you get at the visitor center that divides the trails into easy, medium, and hard and lists the lengths of the trail.
This is right up there with Arches as the best national park in the area. It's very accessible, easy to get around, not insanely hot, and absolutely STUNNING. Avoid the insane crowds at Zion and spend extra time here. For a decent hike but not too long, do the Navajo loop to Sunrise point. I recommend starting at sunset point, as the walk up is much easier to Sunrise point.
Fantastic hikes are all over this place! Be prepared for steep inclines on dirt paths. There are Substantial elevation changes on some of the well marked hiking trails. Dress in layers, bring sun protection and water if you plan to go on a long hike. The landscape is other worldly. Bring a camera. Enjoy it!
Must see place if you are in Utah. The hoodoo formations are beautiful. There great hiking options here. Easy hikes are about a mile. If you can hike, definitely try the Wall Street. It is a great experience.
All QuestionsBryce canyon
Find places near Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park
Hogi Yogi 139 West State Highway0.587 km away
Inspiration Point -1.392 km away
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 1 Day
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 2 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 3 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 4 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 5 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 6 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 7 Days