Bryce Canyon1002 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Ticket Price: 30 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Park, Canyon
The area popularly by itself is known as Bryce Canyon National Park. This Canyon is the most beautiful spot is basically the main Canyon after which the Park is named. There are various points accompanying it and this place also offers you camping trips and opportunities to take various hikes. Across the place you will find chances and ways to take various trails and you must definitely once in your life experience the kind of beauty this place has to offer you!
Bryce Canyon Travel Tips
- Bryce Canyon National Park is located at a relatively high elevation of 8,000 to 9,000 feet, meaning that it is much cooler than at Utah’s other national parks such as Zion, Canyonlands, and Arches.
- Summer daytime temperatures are comfortable. On the other hand, spring and fall will have cool nights.
- Winter is the chilliest time of the year with the greatest chance of snow.
- No matter what time of year you plan to visit, it’s better to bring warm clothes along with you!
Entrance Ticket Details For Bryce Canyon
7-day entrance passes to Bryce Canyon National Park cost 30 USD for vehicles.
15 USD per person for motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians.
The fee includes unlimited use of the free shuttle bus that runs from late May through early October.
The following are the fee free days but still contact the authority once before visiting on these days.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day - January 19
- Presidents Day Weekend - February 14-16
- First Weekend of National Park Week - April 18-19
- National Park Service's 99th Birthday - August 25
- National Public Lands Day - September 26
- Veteran's Day - November 11
Bryce Canyon Hours
- The Bryce Canyon National Park visitor center is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the summer tourist season (May through September).
- The visitor Center and fee booths are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- From November to March, the visitor center closes at 4:30 p.m. It’s not open on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
How to Reach Bryce Canyon
- You have to catch a shuttle from wherever you are planning to visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.84% of people who visit Bryce Canyon National Park include Bryce Canyon in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
78.3% of people start their Bryce Canyon visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bryce Canyon
93.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bryce Canyon