- Address: Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Nature
Farview Point is aptly named with spectacular views of famous landmarks that make up the Grand Staircase. You can see various points standing from here like the Aquarius Plateau (Pink Cliffs), the Kaiparowits Plateau (Grey Cliffs), Molly's Nipple (White Cliffs), and even glimpses of the Kaibab Plateau on which lies the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. These magnificent views are a result of Bryce Canyon's extremely high air quality, with the potential visibility of the Black Mesas in Arizona — up to 160 miles! Navajo Mountain which is 90 miles away on the border of Utah and Arizona can be seen all the time. While many visitors are mesmerized by the beautiful things they see here, it is what they don't see (the haze and smog produced by particulates in the air) which is one of Bryce Canyon's most valued assets.
Farview Travel Tips
- Do not take the hike if you are physically unfit.
- Carry water with you.
- Carry wind-cheaters just in case it starts to rain.
- Keep your cameras handy.
Entrance Ticket Details For Farview
- Only prices to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply.
- Only hours to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply. For additional hours like for the trail and overnight visit, please contact the visitor centre.
How to Reach Farview
- Take the shuttle service to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.62% of people who visit Bryce Canyon National Park include Farview in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
38.46% of people start their Farview visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Farview
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Farview