Navajo, Bryce Canyon National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Hiking Trail, Nature
About Navajo, Bryce Canyon National Park
This hike is definitely the best way to spot the famous hoodoos of Bryce Canyon. The views from Sunrise point and sunset point on the rim area are stunning. But you will experience an entirely different Bryce Canyon from this canyon floor while looking up at the hoodoos.
For an amazing experience, you can start by hiking down Wall street which is a narrow canyon with high rock walls on either side. Soon after which you will reach the flat canyon floor with the option to finish the Navajo Loop and continue on along the Queens Garden Trail to see more of the canyon. If you still have time, hike on to the Queens Garden from where you can see some of the most spectacular formations of this park.
After you final ascent up to the rim you will arrive at sunrise point with a final view of the canyon.
- Do not take the hike if you are physically unfit.
- Carry water with you.
- Carry wind-cheaters just in case it starts to rain.
- Keep your cameras handy.
Navajo Ticket Prices
- Only prices to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply.
Navajo Opening and Closing Hours
- Only hours to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply. For additional hours like for the trail and overnight visit, please contact the visitor centre.
How To reach Navajo by Public Transport
- Take the shuttle service to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Navajo, Bryce Canyon National Park Reviews
Awesome mountain experience. I enjoyed my trip there.
유타주에 있는 자연 경관이 멋진 곳
- Attractions near Navajo