- Address: Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Hiking Trail, Nature
Navajo - Review
This hike is definitely the best way to spot the famous hoodoos of Bryce Canyon. The views from Sunrise point and sunset point on the rim area are stunning. But you will experience an entirely different Bryce Canyon from this canyon floor while looking up at the hoodoos.
For an amazing experience, you can start by hiking down Wall street which is a narrow canyon with high rock walls on either side. Soon after which you will reach the flat canyon floor with the option to finish the Navajo Loop and continue on along the Queens Garden Trail to see more of the canyon. If you still have time, hike on to the Queens Garden from where you can see some of the most spectacular formations of this park.
After you final ascent up to the rim you will arrive at sunrise point with a final view of the canyon.
- Do not take the hike if you are physically unfit.
- Carry water with you.
- Carry wind-cheaters just in case it starts to rain.
- Keep your cameras handy.
Navajo Ticket Prices
- Only prices to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply.
Navajo Opening and Closing Hours
- Only hours to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply. For additional hours like for the trail and overnight visit, please contact the visitor centre.
How To reach Navajo by Public Transport
- Take the shuttle service to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Navajo
95% of people who visit Bryce Canyon National Park include Navajo in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
34.53% of people start their Navajo visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Navajo
70.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Navajo
1 View9 Days 8 Nights14 Day Trip to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon NaBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Zion National Park, Hidden Valley Lake, Bryce Canyon National Park, Yellowstone National Park
1 View18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Maui, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon NatioBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Maui, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park
1 View15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Zion National Park, Grand Canyon NaBy: Guest UserCity: Grand Canyon National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Maui
Navajo, Bryce Canyon National Park Reviews
I live the place. Very different from other places.
Awesome mountain experience. I enjoyed my trip there.
유타주에 있는 자연 경관이 멋진 곳
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 1 Day
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 2 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 3 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 4 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 5 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 6 Days
- Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary 7 Days
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park-East
- Epiphany Lutheran Church
- Northfield Village Hall
- Fun N Stuff Amusement Park
- Roy's Away Charter Service
- Shrinking Buddha
- Calvary Community
- Springer, Robert E
- Dover Lake Waterpark
- Pencil Drawings By Kelli Swan
- Palmer House
- St Barnabas Villa
- St Barnabas Life Teen
- St Barnabas Catholic Church