Are you looking for what to do in Bryce Canyon National Park?
PLACES TO SEE
- Rainbow Point- This is the southernmost tip of Bryce Canyon National Park and from here you can get a view of the entire park towards the North.
- Inspiration Point- The viewpoint at Inspiration Point consists of three levels that offer you varied spectacular perspectives of the main Amphitheater.
- Thor’s Hammer- There is a particular rock shaped just like Thor’s Hammer and you should not miss it.
- Three Wise men- There is a group of rocks which is shaped like Three Wise Men and is another wonder of nature here like many other.
- Other points- Do not miss out on Sunrise Point, Sunset Point, Bryce Point.
- Caves and Canyons- There are various caves and canyons to look at here too.
THINGS TO DO
- Ranger Programs- The magic of Bryce Canyon sparks the imagination in park rangers as well as visitors. Spend a few minutes or a few hours with them as they share what they have learned about your national park.
- Geology talks- Spend half an hour with a ranger as they discuss the current scientific explanation behind Bryce Canyon's unique geologic history. Contact the visitor centre for current information. (No reservations are required for this activity)
- Rim walk- Join a park ranger for an overview of Bryce Canyon as you walk along the rim of the Bryce Amphitheatre. It happens daily at Sunset point, so do not miss this.
- Astronomy Programs- You can join a park ranger for a celebrating Bryce Canyon's unparalleled night sky. In this grand sanctuary of natural darkness you can see celestial bodies like no other place on Earth!
- Full moon hikes- If you happen to visit at the right time, then do not forget to join one of Bryce Canyon's "Dark Rangers" for a nocturnal adventure. These highly popular hikes are only offered during the nights that have full moon.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bryce Canyon National Park and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bryce Canyon National Park getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bryce Canyon National Park with confidence.