Three Wise MenCurrently Open
- Address: Mesa Trail, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, Park, Nature
Three Wise Men are known all along history as the men who gifted Jesus after his birth and who came to bless him. The rock formations at Bryce Canyon National Park are so bizarre that you tend to come across a lot of formations which could mean anything according to your imagination. Three Wise Men though, is said to resemble the three Wise Men that came to bless Jesus. You would be truly blessed after catching a view of this beautiful rock formation.
Three Wise Men Travel Tips
- Do not take the hike if you are physically unfit.
- Carry water with you.
- Carry wind-cheaters just in case it starts to rain.
- Keep your cameras handy.
Entrance Ticket Details For Three Wise Men
- Only prices to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply.
Three Wise Men Hours
- Only hours to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply. For additional hours like for the trail and overnight visit, please contact the visitor centre.
How to Reach Three Wise Men
- Take the shuttle service to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.21% of people who visit Bryce Canyon National Park include Three Wise Men in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
87.5% of people start their Three Wise Men visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Three Wise Men
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Three Wise Men