Wall Street703 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mesa Trail, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4358345322
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, Trail, Walking Area, Nature
The descent through Wall Street offers perhaps the best introduction that you can get to Bryce Canyon's otherworldly landscapes. As you start with your steep descent along the switchbacks, you can watch the beautiful amphitheater slowly disappear behind the spectacular hoodoos. The lovely orange walls of Wall Street gradually start to close in on you, and if you happen to look behind you, you might even get a nice view of several hoodoos piercing the sky until the top. Like all other hikes in Bryce, it's tough to fully articulate the experience in words; what you really need is to experience it for yourself to understand the magic of Bryce.
Wall Street Travel Tips
- Do not take the hike if you are physically unfit.
- Carry water with you.
- Carry wind-cheaters just in case it starts to rain.
- Keep your cameras handy.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wall Street
- Only prices to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply.
Wall Street Hours
- Only hours to the Bryce Canyon National Park apply. For additional hours like for the trail and overnight visit, please contact the visitor centre.
How to Reach Wall Street
- Take the shuttle service to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bryce Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bryce Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.08% of people who visit Bryce Canyon National Park include Wall Street in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.92% of people start their Wall Street visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wall Street
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wall Street