Parque Santander235 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cra. 7 #15, Bogota, Colombia, Bucaramanga Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Santander Park is an urban public plaza located in the heart of Bogota. It is one of the most traditional places of Bogota with its magnificent statue of Francisco de Paula Santander. The fountain, the trees and the numerous pigeons lurking around will give you a feel-good vibe. It is unique with its source of three jets. Handicraft Fairs are held here, making it a Sunday Cycle stop. The Avianca Tower stands on its northern side. It forms a set of parks in the center of the city. There are various churches around here such as San Francisco, La Veracruz and La Tercera. You can sit back here to enjoy some relaxing time while eating or drinking something. The kids will love the pigeons. You can also explore the nearby attractions of this place.
More about Bucaramanga
Explore Parque Santander and other prime spots of the city using Bucaramanga trip planner.
Hotels like Hotel Ruitoque Bucaramanga, Hotel Quinta De Cabecera and Cabecera Country Hotel will solve your problem of where to stay in Bucaramanga.
Explore the best Bucaramanga vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Bucaramanga.
How to Reach Parque Santander
- Bus 688 to stop –Cl 17 – Kr 7
- Bus F23 to stop –Museo del Oro A – 4 o 6
- Bus B74 to stop –Museo del Oro A – 3
- Buses J70, J72 to stop –Museo del Oro A – 1
- Buses J23 to stop –Museo del Oro A – 2 o 5
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucaramanga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucaramanga and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parque Santander Address: Cra. 7 #15, Bogota, Colombia, Bucaramanga
- Parque Santander Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!