Arcul De Triumf748 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piața Arcul de Triumf, București, Romania, Bucharest Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Arch you see here today was the third one built on the site. The first one was buried in a rather hurried manner to make sure Romanian troops could pass under it after winning Independence in 1878. The second structure was built after World War 1 and destroyed in 1935 so that the current structure could be built in 1936. The 27 meters high structure is now the location for National Day military parades on December 1st. King Ferdinand and Queen Marie are featured on the southern facade. Though there is a stairway that leads up to the top of the arch, it is only open occasionally. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bucharest itinerary 1 day.
How to Reach Arcul De Triumf
- By Bus: 131, 282, 330, 331, 335, 783 stop Arcul de Triumf
- By Tram: 41 stop Casin
- By Metro: M2 stop Aviatorilor
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Arcul De Triumf Address: Piața Arcul de Triumf, București, Romania, Bucharest
- Arcul De Triumf Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Arcul De Triumf(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Arcul De Triumf: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
35.79% of people who visit Bucharest include Arcul De Triumf in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
45.45% of people start their Arcul De Triumf visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Arcul De Triumf
94.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arcul De Triumf
People normally club together Village Museum and Museum Of The Romanian Peasant while planning their visit to Arcul De Triumf.