Bucharest Botanical Garden151 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Soseaua Cotroceni 32, București, Romania, Bucharest Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-214109139
- Ticket Price: 5 RON
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Established in 1860, this century and a half old botanical garden has slowly and steadily built a respectable reputation for itself. Though damaged in WWII bombings, the 17.5 hectare garden now has over 10000 species of plants - decoratives, rare species, Mediterranean flowers, Italian flora, roses, iris, and medicinal. The greenhouses, a separate section, house plants from all over the world in climate controlled environments. In addition to tourism, the garden also generates great research interest. It is affiliated to the university, and it's Romanian Brancovenesc-style museum is fascinating. There's also a library of over 9000 volumes on botany.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bucharest Botanical Garden
Outdoor spaces of the Botanical Garden:
- Entire ticket: 5 lei
- reduced ticket: 2 lei
- Entire ticket: 2 lei
- reduced ticket: 1 lei
- Entire ticket: 2 lei
- Reduced ticket: 1 lei
- Reduced prices apply to students and pensioners
- Free for preschoolers
Bucharest Botanical Garden Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10am-3pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 9am-1pm
- Closed on Friday.
Exhibition greenhouses, Rainforest Pavilion:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 9am-1pm
How to Reach Bucharest Botanical Garden
- Trolleybus: 61, 62, 69, 90, 91, 93, 96, 23, 63, 36, N115 stop Gradina Botanica
- Metro M1 stop Grozavesti
- Trams 1, 11, 35 stop Pod Grozavesti
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bucharest Botanical Garden Address: Soseaua Cotroceni 32, București, Romania, Bucharest
- Bucharest Botanical Garden Contact Number: +40-214109139
- Bucharest Botanical Garden Timing: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Bucharest Botanical Garden Price: 5 RON
- Best time to visit Bucharest Botanical Garden(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bucharest Botanical Garden: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.22% of people who visit Bucharest include Bucharest Botanical Garden in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
25.35% of people start their Bucharest Botanical Garden visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bucharest Botanical Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bucharest Botanical Garden
People normally club together Muzeul National De Geologie and Grigore Antipa National Museum Of Natural History while planning their visit to Bucharest Botanical Garden.