Carturesti Verona36 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Strada Pictor Arthur Verona 13-15, București, Romania, Bucharest
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-213173459
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Much hype surrounded the months before the opening of this concept bookstore. Part of the intrigue was the fact that it was housed in a historical hundred and fifty years old building. When talks actually turned to turning the massive main hall into a bookstore, it was deemed the walls and the ceiling were too high. Drawing inspiration from a painting - Rene Magritte’s Golconda - the architect solved this problem by turning the bookstore into an indoor mezzanine, giving the entire setup a light and airy feel. There are now 10000 books on display here, spread over a thousand square meters. For book lovers this is an unmissable stop.
How to Reach Carturesti Verona
- Metro line M2 stop Piata Romana
- Buses 126, 168, 226, 368, 381, 783, N117, N119 stop Pieta Romana
- Bus 331 stop Piata Lahovari
- Buses, 122, 137, 138, 268 stop Statie RATB
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.92% of people who visit Bucharest include Carturesti Verona in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50% of people start their Carturesti Verona visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Carturesti Verona
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Carturesti Verona