Casa Memoriala Tudor Arghezi Tours
About Casa Memoriala Tudor Arghezi, Bucharest
The poet Tudor Arghezi is one of the foremost figures in Romanian literature. He lived in this house for most of his life. His wife came from a rural background - as such, his home decor is totally Romanian traditional countryside. By the poet's own will the house was transformed into a museum after his death. Filled now with artefacts from his life, the museum also has a formidable library of several thousands of volumes. There are paintings of the poet, the awards he's received - his entire life, especially the professional period is quite well fleshed out. The building itself is a nice example of 20th century architecture. It has a beautiful garden.
How To Get To Casa Memoriala Tudor Arghezi by Public Transport
- By Trolley bus: 73, 74, 76 stop Piata Sudului
- By Bus: 144, 232 stop Husi - Sos. Oltenitei
- By Bus: 312, 313, 781, 784 Piata Sudului
- By Tram: 9,11, 17 stop Husi-Oltenitei
- By Tram: 1, 34 (Piata Sudului)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Casa Memoriala Tudor Arghezi Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a drive from Bucharest, through Prahova Valley, to the mountain resort of Sinaia. See some of Romania's most beautiful scenery. Visit Peles Castle, once the summer residence of Romanian kings, and now home to one of the country’s important museums.
Take a morning drive through the lovely Prahova Valley on your way to the Peles Castle. Enjoy lunch at a cozy mountain pass restaurant and then continue on to the Rasnov Citadel. Explore medieval Bran Castle, linked to the legend of the vampire Dracula.
During this trip the ancient realm of Dobrogea will reveal itself. Three monuments dating back to the Dacian era and an important orthodox pilgrimage site dating from the XIth century A.D will be your destination.
Experience a day of wonderful adventures in the Carpathian Mountains, visit unique sites like the PeleÅ Royal Castle in Sinaia and the famous Ialomicioara Cave.
Share your experience - Rate Casa Memoriala Tudor Arghezi, Bucharest
A mythical place for the ones who read Tudor Arghezi in childhood !
Great historical place
Nice place to visit if you're a child.
Un loc linistit si frumos care merita vizitat. Este o oaza de liniste in mijlocul unei nebunii urbane. As indrazni a spune ca patrunzi parca in alt spatiu si timp - e greu de crezut fiind acolo ca te afli in Bucuresti. Cum o fi oare primavara cand vor inflori toti pomii din livada? Abia astept.
Un loc de care am fost placut suprins, cum nu mai poti gasi altul in zona semi-centrala a orasului. Recomand vizita cu ghid, eventual in sezonul cireselor (final de mai, inceput de iunie).
- Other Attractions
- Piazza Fontana
- Str. D'angolo, 448
- Il Fortino (sperlonga)
- Sperlonga Resort Di Trani Serena
- Sperlonga Turismo
- Torre Truglia
- Sperlonga Diving Center
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Piazza Fontana
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sperlonga City Center
- Cheap Hotels Near Sperlonga City Center
- Budget Hotels Near Str. D'angolo, 448
- Hotels Near Sperlonga
- Hotels Near Il Fortino (sperlonga)
- Budget Hotels Near Sperlonga Resort Di Trani Serena
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sperlonga Turismo
- Luxury Hotels Near Torre Truglia
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sperlonga Diving Center
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Vienna, Bucharest, Istanbul, Prague, Budapest, Plovdiv
- Trip to Vienna, Bucharest, Prague, Belgrade, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava, Kosice
- Trip to Paris, Rome, London, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Lucerne
- Trip to Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul, Zagreb, Izmir, Sofia, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Ljubljana, Santorini
- Trip to Bucharest, Frankfurt
- Trip to Bucharest, Barcelona, Madrid, Stockholm, Prague, Helsinki, Lisbon, Sofia, Copenhagen, Budapest
- Trip to Paris, Berlin, London, Bucharest, Saint Petersburg, Dublin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Prague, Lisbon
- Trip to Bucharest
- 11 Day Trip to Italy, France, Romania, Spain from Dallas
- Trip to Bucharest