Coltea Hospital32 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bulevardul Ion C. Brătianu 1, București, Romania, Bucharest
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +40-213874100
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Statue, Family And Kids
Visitors to the city are usually disappointed when they find out they cannot enter this grand building. It is the oldest Hospital in Bucharest and was built in 1704 by Christian scholar and philanthropist Mihai Cantacuzino (his statue can be seen right outside the building). It is famous for having tended to the soldiers wounded in the many battles of Romanian history, most recently those injured in the Romanian revolution of 1989. Don't break a leg.
Coltea Hospital Travel Tips
- Since this is still a functioning Hospital you may only view it from outside. Only those with medical reasons can enter.
How to Reach Coltea Hospital
- Buses 61, 66, 69, 70, 85, 90, 91, 336, 610, N102, N108 stop Teatul National.
- Metro M2 line stop Universitate.
- Buses 6, 16, 21 stop Piata Sf. Gheorghe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.53% of people who visit Bucharest include Coltea Hospital in their plan
66.67% of people start their Coltea Hospital visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Coltea Hospital
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coltea Hospital